Fourth of July weekend

grey

Well I just got my motor in my TRX running again and I really wanna ride this thing. Tried to get Pismo reservations too late. Is anyone going to Dumont on the 4th weekend?

Grey.....

I have no plans this weekend other than check out Taproot downtown on the 4th.

So with that said...if I get really bored I MAY be down for another early azz AM run but with the quad this time. I'll let ya know.

Maybe Sat early morning, leave at like 4 in the morn. Iwas thinking about going to Coral Pink cuz it won't be so hot and I have never been there. But it's like 6,000 FT MSL and my jetting will probably be off, and I couldn't get a campground. The lady at the reservations place told me the campground was full but you can camp in the meadows and ride to the dune area anywhere else you have to trailer it. SO it sounds full to me unless I got there on Thurs AM and kinda late to get everything ready by then.

Grey

Hey

you guys going to dumont.. let me know i need to ride... :lol::flipoff:

count me in if dumont is the place to go for an early ride on sat morning :slap:

Work can't get in my way this weekend. I will go fo sho ! PM me or post. I may have another rider to go. :idiot::laughing:

Looking good for a small turn-out possibly? I only have a quad, so thats what I will be on :D

Coral Pink is a bit too far for a day trip, plus it will be BUSY! I agree, but I say we leave at 3:30am like the last trip as the sun its coming up at 5:30am (and its semi light at 5).

**Talked to my buddy today. Hes pretty sure hes down to go if we have a group (2 riders always sucks). Hell also have his son most likely (teenager, so no babysitting lol) so that should make 3 of us going.

Edited by iamcyclopseatme

So meet there at 3am Sat morning and take off around what time ?

let me know if this is really going to happen cuz i am ready >>>>>>>>> to Go........ :banghead:

Edited by zrated650

Im thinking for the LV guys, meet at the shell @ Blue Diamond & Dean Martin @ 3:30am like last week. Be in Dumont about 5am, maybe few minutes after.

you know if you take the 215 all the way to durango and cut over to blue diamond you avoid all the crap in between, like the slow speed limit through mountains edge and the extra stops :D

Yeah, true, but at 3:30am its not really slow :)

We can meet up at the station @ the Blue Diamond cut-off if that would be better, doesnt matter to me but gas is usually a bit more expensive at that one (atleast it used to be, maybe not anymore??). Used to be a good $.20 more lol.

I come from the east side, so I go down BD anyways (get off at Windmill and just take it out of town). Just let me know where you want to meetup :D

Ooooh slow speed limit? At 3:30am, I use the old speed limit on BD of 55 mph and 65 mph.

Edited by iamcyclopseatme

Looks like it should be enough for a good ride. I'll talk to the wife and see if she wants to go too. I think my buddy can't make it so we'll see.

If I'm south on 15 where is this gas station? exit BD and go left? over the pass?

Grey.....

Oh thats bullshit. Everyone is going to be doing a little drinking Friday night! Piss poor excuse! Handle it :drunk2:

Sorry, been there done that. It ruins the whole morning. No hangover & sober is the only way to fully enjoy the dunes on a summer run. :bawl: I can't believe I just said that. :banghead:

im hip to that. the silly wife and grandkid are leaving the 15th to ohio for a week and my boy just moved out today. i will have a whole week to myself. i would be down for a day trip on that weekend. and i dont give a sh*t how hot it gets. :D

Wife is down, so I'm taking the motorhome. Looks like we are gonna tough it out and get there thurs night. Night ride that night, ride early fri morn, fri night, sat morn and leave on Sat around 11 so we can watch the UFC. See who ever shows up there.

Grey..... Look for a class "C" motorhome Damon Hornet, a red TRX450R and blue raptor 700R. Hope to see someone there! :laughing: Although I did see it might be slightly windy. We are going anyway, peace :lol:

Edited by grey

Where do you plan on parking the beast?

I guess somewhere by the whooped out road in between Banshee hill and Competition hill, but not in that close. I'm sure it will be the only one there LOL. Hope to see you out there.

Grey...........

Who else is going to go besides Grey? Will I even be meeting anyone at the gas station? :rules:

Well I have been packing all day, I'm leaving in like 10 minutes, I thought I would check one more time before I go. Happy trails, look for a Red TRX450R and a blue Raptor 700R.

Grey..........