My new DDR stickers

desertrider71

Here are a couple of pics of my new DDR stickers. Fresh put on today. The vinyl is a metallized aluminum diamond plate look. I have one for the Prez (Mutha Bitchezz included) if he wants it. My 5 foot wide one will be ready for the hauler ramp tomorrow. :think::think:

post-4176-1215473818_thumb.jpg

post-4176-1215473862_thumb.jpg

post-4176-1215473900_thumb.jpg

sweet... Hope you got them from House of Stickers here on the forum :D

No on house of stickers. I wanted to order them from the other peeps a few weeks ago and noticed they were gone. My Dad has a cutter so I ordered the vinyl and had him cut them in exchange for the remainder of the roll. He was stoked about a new vinyl to play with and I was stoked to get my stickers cut. :think:

I just checked in the store area, no link to House of Stickers :think:

Edited by desertrider71

No on house of stickers. I wanted to order them from the other peeps a few weeks ago and noticed they were gone. My Dad has a cutter so I ordered the vinyl and had him cut them in exchange for the remainder of the roll. He was stoked about a new vinyl to play with and I was stoked to get my stickers cut. :think:

I just checked in the store area, no link to House of Stickers :dope:

House of Stickers is still getting everything together for the online store. That's why there is no link available yet. Darby Crash can handle any sticker orders for now though if anyone needs some. It shouldn't be too much longer though.

Yo desertrider71, I could have sent you the files for the DDR artwork for the new style stickers if you wanted me too. Good job though. Way to represent :think:

House of Stickers is still getting everything together for the online store. That's why there is no link available yet. Darby Crash can handle any sticker orders for now though if anyone needs some. It shouldn't be too much longer though.

Yo desertrider71, I could have sent you the files for the DDR artwork for the new style stickers if you wanted me too. Good job though. Way to represent :beercheers:

Hey Dunefreak ! I understand. I bought the the shirts, I click the links. I totally apreciate all this site is. I was only trying to show my appreciation ! Sorry.

Hey Dunefreak ! I understand. I bought the the shirts, I click the links. I totally apreciate all this site is. I was only trying to show my appreciation ! Sorry.

Sorry? For what, John? That's way cool of you that you went ahead and got your own stickers made up. I was just saying if you wanted the same stickers that we had in the store I coulda hooked you up with those files is all.

If anyone is sorry it should be me for not having that chit handled a long time ago with a sticker store.

Sorry? For what, John? That's way cool of you that you went ahead and got your own stickers made up. I was just saying if you wanted the same stickers that we had in the store I coulda hooked you up with those files is all.

If anyone is sorry it should be me for not having that chit handled a long time ago with a sticker store.

Okey dokey Beeyotch !!

Thanks for the site mang :thumb::thumb::dunno::slap::blink::drunk: :fro_smokin: :black: :duniemonkie::thumb::lol::lol::beercheers:

Yo desertrider71, I could have sent you the files for the DDR artwork for the new style stickers if you wanted me too. Good job though. Way to represent :beercheers:

hey pete can you send me the files??? I am making my own :D

hey pete can you send me the files??? I am making my own :D

Sure thing, Ed! :ninja:

shoot me your e-mail address.

Can Will you send them my way too Pete?

I can use them while programming my machines. :booty:

PM sent.

Tagged the car a while back with a silver one. :slap:

post-591-1216084933_thumb.jpg