Anderson Silva

SandPsycho

Forrest is a ok fighter. But,I think that andrsons going too have both belts by the end of the year in 185 and 205 class

You got that right Ltr450.

Never been a Liddel fan, but Foreest/Liddel would be great match.

ya and fedors brother aleks is a BAMF too

hes only lost once just like fedor

maybe he will come 2 america one day

I think he was in the undercard that night...I could be wrong but I thought I saw him on the Affliction website.

I was kinda P*ssed at the UFC. After the Fedor fight (36sec) we switched over to spike to watch the Silva fight and the damn thing was blocked....whole screen was grey

And for the record I'd say Liddell over Griffen (like them both) and Silva over Liddell

I think Arlovski and Barnette would be a bad a$$ fight too!

If that ever happens, you will be losing money then.

we shall see everyone underestimates him just like the jackson fight.

i think griffin will ground and pound sliva.

I think he was in the undercard that night...I could be wrong but I thought I saw him on the Affliction website.

I was kinda P*ssed at the UFC. After the Fedor fight (36sec) we switched over to spike to watch the Silva fight and the damn thing was blocked....whole screen was grey

And for the record I'd say Liddell over Griffen (like them both) and Silva over Liddell

if liddell and griffin fight hes gonna get his knee kicked out just like jackson did. liddell is a good boxer and griffin is good all around

it did that to me too

we shall see everyone underestimates him just like the jackson fight.

i think griffin will ground and pound sliva.

if liddell and griffin fight hes gonna get his knee kicked out just like jackson did. liddell is a good boxer and griffin is good all around

Griffens Jiu Jitsu has gotten a helluva lot better lately.....either way it would be a good fight! :blah::blah:

dosent matter who is the best...its almost like the ford vs chevy thread...all i know is that i dont want to get punched in the face by any of them!!!!

oh c'mon cole, you havent lived till you've woken up and not know what the hell happened! :laughing:

and im not talking about :shots: