Free to a Good Home!

duniemonkie

A friend of mine is getting married soon and her fiance is badly allergic to her cats. They have tried everything (pills, keeping the cats in the garage, Craigs list) and nothing is working :( The cats have to go but no shelters will take them without immediately euthanizing them :beercheers:

There are two, you can take one or both. They are pretty laid back cats.

Please, if you know anyone or if you yourself can take them please pm me!!

Guest Crasher

Just drop them off somewhere. FYC!!!!!! :flipoff::beercheers:

Don't let him try to fool you!! He wants them BOTH. He told me. :flipoff: Just kidding, don't give him anymore animals. You should see what he did to my cat!!!! :kitty: :blink::whistle:

Besides, we have two retarded dogs already that are hard enough to deal with!! Good luck on finding them a home, that sucks for your friend. :(

i put an add in the nifty nickle when we had to get rid of one of our daughters cats. cost 20 bucks but she went with some good people

Thanks Dave. She has tried ads in lots of different places to no avail, but now we're down to the next couple of days or they're toast :(

Just drop them off somewhere. FYC!!!!!! :flipoff::beercheers:

Hey, Mr. Fing Sensitivity, as I said every place IMMEDIATLY EUTHANIZES right now. There is no shelter space. Even at Heaven Can Wait they are euthanizing any animal over 3yrs of age.

But thanks helping...

got pictures... im not a huuuuge fan of cats but the wife has been wanting one for a while.

I will try to get some right now. I have hung out at her house and can testify that these are adorable cats that wuld be great with your puppy! One, Spanky, is white w/ a black blotch on his face and one near his booty! He's my favorite.

Thanks Dave. She has tried ads in lots of different places to no avail, but now we're down to the next couple of days or they're toast :(

Hey, Mr. Fing Sensitivity, as I said every place IMMEDIATLY EUTHANIZES right now. There is no shelter space. Even at Heaven Can Wait they are euthanizing any animal over 3yrs of age.

But thanks helping...

No I meant like an alley or parking lot!!!! Oof!!! :beercheers:

I will try to get some right now. I have hung out at her house and can testify that these are adorable cats that wuld be great with your puppy! One, Spanky, is white w/ a black blotch on his face and one near his booty! He's my favorite.

As long as they are cool like KITTTTTTTAAAAYYYYY its all good :D

Your moms house...

Hey Tiff, I told her this was a sign that she shouldn't marry this guy :flipoff:

My dad's allergic, so my mom wouldn't want the cats......

You hate kids, I hate :flipoff: . We'll just have to disagree on this issue!!! :beercheers::whistle:

Lucy is a chick and Spanky is a dude. I know spanky has claws so I would assume that Lucy does as well. They do well with dogs as my friends fiancee is a dog breeder ;) They also won't eat your pet fish :beercheers:

Oh, and yes, fixed.