'bout fuggin time

Richard Cheese

well, i've been at it since February, one pour at a time, doing it when we can afford it

i wanted it all cemented in because our dogs would always run to that side of the house, then track all the dirt into the pool, causing me to clean the filters waaaaay more than usual....that and, when we go bigger, toyhauler-wise, i will have the space for it on the cement, instead of dirt, plus i have a little atv trailer that needed some cement to stay on too.

it all started with me having some contractors come out to give me an estimate for roughly 12 yards of cement. not one estimate was under 5,000 dollars :gayboy: :lol:

a guy i know runs a company that sells cement by buggyloads...1 yd, 1.25 yd on and on...so....i started doing 1, 1.5 and 2 yard pours on my own when i could

my father in law was a huge help. if any of you have ever done cement, you know how hard it is to finish it.. well, my father in law is a perfectionist with finishing cement, and was glad to help...i was stoked, cause all i had to do was all the pouring, forms, basic grunt work.

well, today marked the LAST POUR for our RV pad :no_no:

here is the entire length of the pad, back to the pool

rvpadcement001-1.jpg

the pad butting up against the pool pad

rvpadcement002.jpg

around the pool equipment

rvpadcement003.jpg

and the last pour we did today, the fuggin hardest, because of the shape...almost 1.5 yards. going to the grass. eventually we will have a wraught iron gate between the house and the pool fence

rvpadcement005.jpg

it was all hard work. im glad i didnt have to do it alone tho.. My brother was also an intergral part. he helped with every pour, along with my father in law. hell, even Jimmy D and the spread connection helped with the last pour today!!

Cool Cheese,

Looks like a nice spot to park my car when we come over for that

steak and lobster swimming party were gonna have at your pad here soon. :no_no: :lol: :swim: lol

It looks good mang, and you'll love it. :gayboy:

R-

As a certified ACI Tech (concrete inspector :beercheers: ) You're gonna have to rip all that out and put in some #5 rebar for reinforcement. :lol:

:beercheers: Just kiddin MA FACKA. Looks dayum good :DDRrocks:

:laughoff:

my friend that does hazmat in the bay area was askin about rebar. i watched my driveway being poured, and there was no rebar then, so i figured i could get away with it..

thanks for the compliments....a gate is going up soon

Man looks good ! it's gonna suck when a pipe breaks :beercheers:

:swim: j/k

MA FACKIN ARTIST!! :DDRrocks:

i kinda thought about that....thats why i seperated that section into two pours.... just in case, i can jack hammer one out and replace said pipe....if it happens, lets hope it happens there,, and not under the pool cement :beercheers: