SandriderGP Posted April 20, 2006 Posted April 20, 2006 Hello all new member to the forum. Long Time Dumont rider. Just found the forum about a week ago. Gonna be heading out the last weekend of the month. I know its starting to get pretty warm out there, but the awsome nights are worth it. Just wondering if anyone else is heading out.
northphelan Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 I'm thinking about going out that weekend.I may have to sell one of my kidneys to pay for the gas to get out there though.
trickyLS-2racer Posted April 22, 2006 Posted April 22, 2006 hopefully going out friday night and saturday :mc_smiley:
Jmanx Posted April 26, 2006 Posted April 26, 2006 (edited) Heading out Friday night through Sunday. Flag me down, we'll hit the dunes. Might be alittle warm, but I'm gonna try to bring a pool for the kids and cold drinks for us Edited April 26, 2006 by Jmanx
Ooo Posted April 28, 2006 Posted April 28, 2006 So are you people still going out, or is everyone going to armagosa now?
lvnalolife Posted April 28, 2006 Posted April 28, 2006 So are you people still going out, or is everyone going to armagosa now? I am sure some are going out still. We are going to Amargosa to goof around and see some of the BITD offroad race.
limodriver Posted April 28, 2006 Posted April 28, 2006 yes me and a small group of people are still going. we will be out friday night.
northphelan Posted April 28, 2006 Posted April 28, 2006 Leaving for dumont at 5pm today. It's going to be hot as hell this weekend!
dunefreak Posted April 28, 2006 Posted April 28, 2006 Leaving for dumont at 5pm today. It's going to be hot as hell this weekend! WOW! Yeah it is! --------->weather gonna be toasty for you guys!
trickyLS-2racer Posted April 28, 2006 Posted April 28, 2006 pulling out in 15 minutes We will just have to drive a little faster
trickyLS-2racer Posted May 1, 2006 Posted May 1, 2006 Well it was a little warm this weekend but we still had a great time on what will probably be the last trip until the end of june when we go to St Anthony dunes for a week :shocked2: The kids in camp enjoyed a few good rides! Jmanx it was great meeting you and you son,and nice manx
Jmanx Posted May 2, 2006 Posted May 2, 2006 It was nice meeting all you guys. The family and I had alot of fun even though I bombed my tranny later that night ! I was looking for a reason to pull it anyway . It was a little hot, but the kids didn't seem to mind See ya guys out there next time!...Jake
dreamrr Posted May 2, 2006 Posted May 2, 2006 (edited) I was out on Sunday! Unfortunately, I didn't see any one from DDR. It was a lot of fun but it sure was hot! That will be my last trip for the season! See ya next Fall! Edited May 2, 2006 by dreamrr
Recommended Posts