Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello all new member to the forum. Long Time Dumont rider. Just found the forum about a week ago. Gonna be heading out the last weekend of the month. I know its starting to get pretty warm out there, but the awsome nights are worth it. Just wondering if anyone else is heading out.

Posted (edited)

Heading out Friday night through Sunday. Flag me down, we'll hit the dunes.

Might be alittle warm, but I'm gonna try to bring a pool for the kids and cold

drinks for us :blink:

post-751-1146085095_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jmanx
Posted

So are you people still going out, or is everyone going to armagosa now?

I am sure some are going out still. We are going to Amargosa to goof around and see some of the BITD offroad race.

Posted

Well it was a little warm this weekend but we still had a great time on what will probably be the last trip until the end of june when we go to St Anthony dunes for a week :shocked2:

post-121-1146452783_thumb.jpg The kids in camp enjoyed a few good rides! post-121-1146452821_thumb.jpg Jmanx it was great meeting you and you son,and nice manx :flipoff:post-121-1146452978_thumb.jpg

Posted

It was nice meeting all you guys. The family and I had alot of fun

even though I bombed my tranny later that night :beercheers: ! I was looking

for a reason to pull it anyway :D .

It was a little hot, but the kids didn't seem to mind

post-751-1146539506_thumb.jpg

post-751-1146539386_thumb.jpg

See ya guys out there next time!...Jake

post-751-1146539209_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

I was out on Sunday! Unfortunately, I didn't see any one from DDR. :( It was a lot of fun but it sure was hot! That will be my last trip for the season! See ya next Fall!

Edited by dreamrr
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...