DDR in season weekend?

mineurbiz

ok here goes my :lol:

Sounds like good times, however I have been trying to get something like that going for about 2-3 years now. Lemme just tell ya something...it doesn't work. In the middle of the season everyone has such different schedules. You might get a small handful of DDR peeps together, but trying to get a big......yeah I'm gonna say it.....DDR CAMP together for just one weekend out of the season is almost impossible sometimes. I'd definitely be there and love the idea of everyone from the board finally getting together for one big DDR weekend together and camping together, but I'm over trying to make it happen. :dope::laughoff: Pick a date and I'm there though. :laughoff:

I really think we should just leave that for the night drags like it was this last trip though. It seems to work out great. We (DDR.com members), are pretty much the only ones out there in August so it makes it easy to spot other DDR peeps. They are the only fuggin lunatics out there that time of year! :flipoff: It is cool though to know you can just pull up and park w/ who ever it is because it's DDR peeps! :laughoff: mutha bitchezzzz :lol::laughoff::dope:

Just like last year, this season will consist of mostly off weekends for us. As soon as we get the school calender, ie: teacher in-service days, school holidays, etc., we plan our trips around that. Always cool to get a jump start on the Californians. ;) Affordability is a HUGE factor, as it is for everyone I'm sure, so every trip will require maximum participation. :D:headbang1: