DDR in season weekend?

mineurbiz

Just curious if it has ever been brought up to do a DDR kind of weekend, during season on a off weekend? I just had such a blast, I thought it would be fun to get the peeps together on a off weekend during the season.

And have a DDR POTLUCK :dunno:

Sounds good Pete.. Pete's trailer for the next potluck....I say opening weekend. I will bring some dessert's

Just add to the list of what your bringing and I think we can pull this off

Capt and Dunelover= Desserts

Capt

Sounds good Pete.. Pete's trailer for the next potluck....I say opening weekend. I will bring some dessert's

Just add to the list of what your bringing and I think we can pull this off

Capt and Dunelover= Desserts

Wingy/Crasher Water balloons

Capt

I think maybe he means a weekend where everyone kinda camps together or near each other like at the night drags.

Always nice to have the DDR neighborhood and be within walking distance of everyone! :dunno:

NOOOOOO!!! It means that he is haveing a Potluck and I will not be parked next to it...I'd rather visit and leave.. I aint helping to clean nothing till cleanup weekend :grin::grin:

Maybe you can camp and help him Stacey? Dune Porteresse? lol

Capt

I think maybe he means a weekend where everyone kinda camps together or near each other like at the night drags.

Always nice to have the DDR neighborhood and be within walking distance of everyone! :dunno:

Exactly Stacey, I was thinking maybe mid season or something. Just had a great time and the night ride, dunes not full DDR peeps hanging out ect...

NOOOOOO!!! It means that he is haveing a Potluck and I will not be parked next to it...I'd rather visit and leave.. I aint helping to clean nothing till cleanup weekend :grin::grin:

Maybe you can camp and help him Stacey? Dune Porteresse? lol

Capt

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mark NOT CRAZY WARRIOR!!! NO MORE FUGGIN POTLUCKS!!! :dunno::grin:

Just curious if it has ever been brought up to do a DDR kind of weekend, during season on a off weekend? I just had such a blast, I thought it would be fun to get the peeps together on a off weekend during the season.

Anytime.... :dunno:

Oh come on what else are the wifes for? They love that chit!!! LOL

Umm, NOPE!!!

1. I hate cooking

2. I hate food related events

3. I hate watching other peeps eat

4. I hate having more than 5 peeps in or near my trailer

Unless this would be a bacon potluck!?!?!? :D :?:

The Glamis October trip is the only trip I'm certain about before new years....just going to play it by ear after that. I'm down for off weekends though....this will probably be a low trip year for us.

Umm, NOPE!!!

1. I hate cooking

2. I hate food related events

3. I hate watching other peeps eat

4. I hate having more than 5 peeps in or near my trailer

Unless this would be a bacon potluck!?!?!? :D :?:

You have issues.... :D