DDR night ride

mineurbiz

Hey someone was there with a video camera, do we know if it was someone from the site and have they posted it?

I took some video's but I cant put them onto the computer. I need a editing program.

It's one of them old style setups where they wind film around 2 reels and sound is recorded onto a magnetic strip inside of a cartridge :DDRrocks::beercheers:

I'm gonna start looking at editing programs so I can post them up for you guys. :finger:

I took some video's but I cant put them onto the computer. I need a editing program.

It's one of them old style setups where they wind film around 2 reels and sound is recorded onto a magnetic strip inside of a cartridge :DDRrocks::beercheers:

I'm gonna start looking at editing programs so I can post them up for you guys. :finger:

Cool, were you the one standing by the lights?

I was standing in front of a bunch of white LT-R's to the left of the main start line. I only got a bout 2 or 3 mins of footage of bikes racing. I wish I would have taken more shots from different angles. Oh well, I'll get some more on New Years.

hows the vibration on it?

It holds pretty well, not a lot of vibration. I used the top of helmet mount. It helps to have someone help you sight it while you sit on your ride facing forward. Oh, and you need your computer to view what you have shot as there is no playback or view screen on it.

You are going to buy some software do download it to your PC?

I bought the "Pinnacle Studio version 12" editing program. That was about all they had. I had to buy a USB cable also.

When I hooked it all up, the program says it doesn't recognize the device and I need to hook up a "firewire". All is good on the camera but no firewire port on my PC. WTF! :beercheers:

So I take the cable back to Best Buy and return it. I get home and start getting curious so I take a look at the camera manual. It says I have turn on the function that lets video transfer over to the computer. :pics:

So I will have to go back to Best Buy tommorow and buy the cable again and give it another shot. :bert:

I bought the "Pinnacle Studio version 12" editing program. That was about all they had. I had to buy a USB cable also.

When I hooked it all up, the program says it doesn't recognize the device and I need to hook up a "firewire". All is good on the camera but no firewire port on my PC. WTF! :dope:

So I take the cable back to Best Buy and return it. I get home and start getting curious so I take a look at the camera manual. It says I have turn on the function that lets video transfer over to the computer. :lol:

So I will have to go back to Best Buy tommorow and buy the cable again and give it another shot. :bert:

lol I love the dedication to get the video on the site!!!! you can also buy a firewire card for you pc, they are not exspensive.

• 2 weeks later...

When I hooked it all up, the program says it doesn't recognize the device and I need to hook up a "firewire". All is good on the camera but no firewire port on my PC. WTF! :tmi:

So I take the cable back to Best Buy and return it. I get home and start getting curious so I take a look at the camera manual. It says I have turn on the function that lets video transfer over to the computer. :grin:

Were looking at helmet cams. Are you happy with this set up after all???

What the hell.......there are no camera vendors at the SSSS :blink: -anyone know???

Edited by zoom-zoom-Suze

I was standing in front of a bunch of white LT-R's to the left of the main start line. I only got a bout 2 or 3 mins of footage of bikes racing. I wish I would have taken more shots from different angles. Oh well, I'll get some more on New Years.

Any luck on the video?

Nope. Been kinda busy and have jury duty this week. Just try and forget about it and one day when it just pops up you can be excited all over agian.

WTF -Sean don't make me dive down to covina and :dumbass: :grin: