Expedition loses a wheel on the 10 freeway

dunefreak

So a couple weekends ago we're heading back from OGP's on the 10 freeway (I think it was). OGP is in front of us. Two cars ahead of him we see a complete wheel/ tire go shooting off the freeway. We were like wtf is THAAAT? :whoop:

THEN, the craziest chit happened. A fullsize Ford Expedition (that obviously lost a left rear wheel) started to get WAY out of control. It starts swapping from the left lane to the right shoulder, comes back and almost hits the center divider, then swaps BACK again to the right, THEN on the way back to the left side of the road on 2 wheels and spins completely all the way around doing a complete 360. :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: It was the craziest chit I have ever seen an SUV do! :lol::DDRrocks: They were so close to going over it was rediculous.

Anyways, all traffic came to a standstill. A few fellow motorists including OGP went over to see if they were ok. The mexican woman driving was pretty shaken up. The passenger woman was crying. 3 kids were in car seats in the back seat just in shock. All were very shaken up but lucky to be alive. Help was called and everyone began to go on their way. A few stayed with them since they were right in the middle of the freeway. OGP went over and told the driver she got a 10 for olympic driving. Mexico gets a GOLD! :clap:

Here's the only 2 pics I was able to snap off after it all happened.

post-3-1220452916_thumb.jpg

post-3-1220452949_thumb.jpg

After we started moving I grab my phone to call Tim and right as I do it rings. It's Tim. :Holy shiiiiiiit!" "That was badaaaaass!" :thumb::shake: