CBD on Fox news

The whole point being if there is 1.8 million plants that doesn't sound very endangered. If there were 1.8 million fringed toed lizards we be smashing like bugs. And there might just be 1.8 million lizards. How will anybody know? It's not like a lizard just stands there in the open. Dumont is not the only place this lizard lives. The way I look at it is if they aren't gone by now they are probably not going anywhere. Just one more point,extinction is a part of evoultion. If that wasn't the case the dinosaurs would still be here. One day humans will become extinct.

the biggest thing that bugs me is how do they know that this fringed toed lizard is being brought down in numbers? they dont know how many there are or were, its not like they can count them, they dont just stay in one place like the milk vecth???? they only have to say it and thats good enough for the endangerd act. :thumbsdown:

This is all well and good PLEASE write all the letters and lodge protests with the proper people, but there is an underlying problem that you all are not seeing. The EOC-TERRORIESTS have millions of dollars that they throw at Goveners and other Goverement officals to keep them on the side of the so-called right. These people have no interest in any plant or lizzard, they just need to have control over something because they have no control in their own lives. I am not trying to be the dark cloud here but I don't know if we, as a group, can muster the support or the funds to be heard. It is a very important subject both near and dear to both Ragdoll MX and Myself because if they close all the land he and I will both have to find new jobs due to the fact that we are tour guides in the mountains outside of Jean NV.

• 7 months later...

(Quote) Was great finding Dumbo's bio-diesel suburban parked in a limited use area.

Hes lucky no one else knew it was his, he might have got a chance to do a little more hiking ------ into Brawley. :xmas_grin: