drunk driver charged with battery for farting on cop

Richard Cheese

:barf::MBdance::driver::banghead: West Virginia Man Charged with Assaulting an Officer

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,427365,00.html

A man arrested for driving under the influence in West Virginia got himself into a lot more trouble later at the police station.

Jose Cruz was pulled over Monday night on Route 60 in South Charleston for driving with his headlights off. He was subsequently arrested after failing a series of sobriety tests, according to WSAZ TV in Charleston.

During fingerprinting, Cruz then allegedly moved closer to one of the officers and passed gas, the station reported. In the complaint, the investigating officer wrote that police noticed a "very strong" odor.

The alleged stunt led Cruz to be charged with another offense — battery on an officer — in addition to DUI and obstruction, WSAZ reported.

still like to crop dust in public places malls grocery stores and work is fair game all the time.

i hAD some co-workers that LIKED to do that crap, and i called them on it

"DAMMIT JOHN, QUIT FARTING IN THE LUNCH ROOM, IM TRYING TO EAT HERE"

:barf:

they stopped that sh*t, literally, real fast

:poop:

that, and pissin in their soda can :banghead:

Why is it when guys do it, they think it is fun and funny, but give a girl a Giant Bean Burrito and see what happens.

Damn! biotch! get the :whistle: outta here, that's sick. did something die in there.

you hit the nail on the head !

but some ma fackaa did that chit at disneyland this last weekend walking in to get in line at the buzz light year ride -i said to the wife-->> ( :?: honey was that you ! ) :beat::booty:

:censored:

you hit the nail on the head !

but some ma fackaa did that chit at disneyland this last weekend walking in to get in line at the buzz light year ride -i said to the wife-->> ( :?: honey was that you ! ) :booty::whistle:

:censored:

Can't inagine what would have happened if he had "lit" that sucker like we did way back then!!! makes my eyes water to even think about it!!!! :beat: