What is DDR?

~JILL~

I have found this WEBSITE to be very ENTERTAINING at times, EDUCATIONAL other times, MET alot of great people that don't mind (I don't think) if we drop by their camps for some of the infamous campfire antics and conversations. Even if we are the old f@rts.

I guess I'll call it a GROUP of good people. On a WEBSITE, With alot of INFORMATION, that creats their own ENTERTAINMENT?

That and every thing that has already been said.

I have found this WEBSITE to be very ENTERTAINING at times, EDUCATIONAL other times, MET alot of great people that don't mind (I don't think) if we drop by their camps for some of the infamous campfire antics and conversations. Even if we are the old f@rts.

I guess I'll call it a GROUP of good people. On a WEBSITE, With alot of INFORMATION, that creats their own ENTERTAINMENT?

That and every thing that has already been said.

Jill, I always enjoy when you and Charlie stop by. There's never a dull moment when you do...that's for sure. :usa::headbang1:

Jill, I always enjoy when you and Charlie stop by. There's never a dull moment when you do...that's for sure. :whoop::dayum:

agreed.. 2 cool peeps right there.. :D Even if they are older than dirt and have a dead :booty: strapped to their rhino thing.. :P

One other thing I forgot, Pete and this sight are just suppliers for the addicting personalities that feed on the dune community. ( a good addiction) DDR IS AN ENABLER

Back in the old days we called it some good S**T!!

Edited by JILL

Guest Crasher

I've heard everything from club, organization, click, gang, group, alcoholics, a-holes, jerks, and even....(are you ready for this)...."The Hells Angels of Dumont!". :argue: :?: Some people come up with some wierd azz chit and have quite the perception of things. That's fo sho. :banghead: :angry2:

:blink: That was hysterical when I heard that!!! I was like WTF???? :pissed::finger: People have their opinions, but it's really just an informational WEBSITE!! Come on!! I have met some really great peeps on this site, but the initial reason I signed up was to get information about Dumont, which I did and have learned a lot more than I knew before. Everything is what you make it I guess. :blah:

On the flipside of signing up, I met a lot of great people that enjoy the same thing we do, had some incredible times at the dunes, and enjoy the banter of the forum for some good old fashioned entertainment! :blah:

Hey, you guys all have fun this weekend and take some pics for us!!! :blah: