lighted whips

jnrdesertrats

Hey guy's

I am coming out for Halloween with my first buggy. I need a lighted whip. I was looking at the Nightsalker but thought I would see if you all could tell what's the best bang for my buck. Thanks Jeff

Edited by jnrdesertrats

I like my nightstalker, mostly for the mount that comes with it, you can inter-change a lighted whip to a normal whip in seconds!

I have it on my Rhino, bad thing is that it wont support a large flag but for a quad, or small (normal flag) its great

Hope that helps, they also have a great fuel nozzle cover at nozzlecondom.com for a toyhauler. Same company sells both which is why I am saying, and no I dont work for them LOL :beercheers:

Edited by White Rhino

Cool Thanks guys. :laughing:

I have run Buggy Whips for some 30 years. If it had not been for the damn garage door or the door on the toy hauler I would probably have, and use. the first one I ever bought. I keep a spare in my toy hauler now because I am an idiot and I know that I will forget to take it off or lower it berore I go under something lower that the top of the whip!!!!!

Yes I know I'm dumber than a box of sand and no one besides me has ever broke a whip the same way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blah::beercheers::blah::blah::blah:

If :blah: was money I would be rich!!!

Edited by SANDAWG

I have run Buggy Whips for some 30 years. If it had not been for the damn garage door or the door on the toy hauler I would probably have, and use. the first one I ever bought. I keep a spare in my toy hauler now because I am an idiot and I know that I will forget to take it off or lower it berore I go under something lower that the top of the whip!!!!!

Yes I know I'm dumber than a box of sand and no one besides me has ever broke a whip the same way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blah::beercheers::blah::blah::blah:

If :blah: was money I would be rich!!!

Hey Pat, at least you don't have to lower your whip to put your farm equipment into your new work shop!!! :laughing: By the way, check the classifieds. Bob

Hey Pat, at least you don't have to lower your whip to put your farm equipment into your new work shop!!! :beercheers: By the way, check the classifieds. Bob

I sure do!!!!!!Already nearly lost the CB antenna on the truck......DAMn am I stupid!!!!!!Will Check the Clasifieds. Thanks!

I put a set of "Tribalwhips" Lighted whips on my kids quads a few years ago...

I think it was called Tribalwhips... There web site is on" www.PolesandHolders.com site "..... Try them out. They were not priced bad and I can spot the kids at night pretty good...

:beercheers: