Any body going the week before Haloween?

sandawg

I'n going out the week before Halloween and staying thru Halloween weekend. :grin::blury::boxer::mob::clap::beat: I think I can get the Rhino in my truck to get it out to Dumont. I probably will need to use somebody's ramps to get the damn thing off the truck when I get there and when I come home on Sunday, I will lhave to reload it early Sunday morning. Any body that can help out the old guy :old: with his delima. Thanks, I just have to many vechicles now to do it in one trip. Unless.........someone from Henderson has extra room to haul my sh*t there and back! The Rhino only!! Be more than happ y to help out with fuel cost!!! :DDRrocks:

Thanks DDR :2cents:

Henderson Nv.

I'n going out the week before Halloween and staying thru Halloween weekend. :grin::blury::boxer::mob::clap::beat: I think I can get the Rhino in my truck to get it out to Dumont. I probably will need to use somebody's ramps to get the damn thing off the truck when I get there and when I come home on Sunday, I will lhave to reload it early Sunday morning. Any body that can help out the old guy :old: with his delima. Thanks, I just have to many vechicles now to do it in one trip. Unless.........someone from Henderson has extra room to haul my sh*t there and back! The Rhino only!! Be more than happ y to help out with fuel cost!!! :DDRrocks:

Thanks DDR :2cents:

Henderson Nv.

Hey Pat, did you forget the mongo ramps I have in my Toyhouse??!?!?!?!? We can get the Rhino out of the truck (don't know how you will get it back in!?!??). Rick says he can make you some ramps this weekend if needed. Call me. Bob

Hey Pat, did you forget the mongo ramps I have in my Toyhouse??!?!?!?!? We can get the Rhino out of the truck (don't know how you will get it back in!?!??). Rick says he can make you some ramps this weekend if needed. Call me. Bob

Pat, you're going home after Halloween and I'm staying 'till Wed or Thurs. No problem loading the Rhino!!! Bob

Pat, you're going home after Halloween and I'm staying 'till Wed or Thurs. No problem loading the Rhino!!! Bob

10-4 Bob, Rick and I came up[with a plan. Off the truck and into the toy hauler and to the ground and visa versa to load.

Thanks

Pat

HEY PAT DONT FORGET BOB HAS THE RAMPS HE TAKES OUT OF HIS TRAILER TO LOAD HIS SANDROCKET.

WE CAN SURELY MAKE THOSE WORK. CALL HIM AND ASK. THEY SHOULD WORK OK. :DDRrocks:

Are you renewing your club membership Rick? Last time i saw "YOU QUIT THE CLUB"

Are you renewing your club membership Rick? Last time i saw "YOU QUIT THE CLUB"

YES IM RENEWING MY CLUB MEMBERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, I DID QUIT, THEN.......

I'M NOT GOING TO HOLD ANY GRUDGES ARE YOU.......... :laughing:

I WILL TRY THIS AGAIN........

THANKS.......FOR YOUR CONCERN.

YES IM RENEWING MY CLUB MEMBERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, I DID QUIT, THEN.......

I'M NOT GOING TO HOLD ANY GRUDGES ARE YOU.......... :laughing:

I WILL TRY THIS AGAIN........

THANKS.......FOR YOUR CONCERN.

again...welcome back Rick :):beerpint:

I'n going out the week before Halloween and staying thru Halloween weekend. :booty::blah::booty::blah::grin::booty: I think I can get the Rhino in my truck to get it out to Dumont. I probably will need to use somebody's ramps to get the damn thing off the truck when I get there and when I come home on Sunday, I will lhave to reload it early Sunday morning. Any body that can help out the old guy :grin: with his delima. Thanks, I just have to many vechicles now to do it in one trip. Unless.........someone from Henderson has extra room to haul my sh*t there and back! The Rhino only!! Be more than happ y to help out with fuel cost!!! :beercheers:

Thanks DDR :beercheers:

Henderson Nv.

hey SANDAWG if you cant find anyone with the ramps a good idea to unload and load a rhino is to back your truck up to the first finger if u can andd juss load it that way... thatss one way to do it. haha

GOOD LUCK! and BE SAFE! =]