ooohh chit i'm in trouble !

Warrior07

So here we are on a sunday ride out at the bc dry lake bed having fun teaching the kid to ride his pdub (still working on the training wheels bike and bicycle ) .

post-638-1224728598_thumb.jpg

ready to ride !

post-638-1224728655_thumb.jpg

taking off

post-638-1224728751_thumb.jpg

helping him get un stuck in a lake bed rut !!

post-638-1224728836_thumb.jpg

so me and him were hanging in the garage tonight and all of a sudden he pulls a superman seat stand on my arse !!! :ah:

post-638-1224728899_thumb.jpg

Ha Ha Ha LOL just wait until he out grows that bike and the next one and the next one and the next one...

Oh come on Daddy why can't I have the new 2018 CR 500? It's a limited edition remake of a 2 stroke before they were banned in Cali.

Oh wait here's one... Daddy can I have a paddle? LOL (tire)

:laughing:

You deserve this more then any one I know. Well except for:

Cheese

and any other couple or not a couple who are raising little boys. Gawd. I am glad I had little girls. Not to say they wouldn't have done that. But, we here into water. I have stories about learning to ride/drive a wave-runner and shooting, and remote camping. My girls were troupers. Super Troupers so to speak.

Edited by desertskyz

Great pics of the kids bro..

My daughter likes to ride but my son lives to ride, everything he does is about bikes and he is only 2. He wants every bike toy in the store, plays with all the trucks and atv toys i buy him and rides his lt50 by him self. I :beercheers: everytime they get on the bikes because they love like i did when i was younger...

few pics

LorenaSamanthaGraduation075.jpg

LorenaSamanthaGraduation100.jpg

dumont8.jpg

well most of you know my daughter, and she is just as nutty as me, so when i bought her a dirt bike, she took to it in about 30 minutes, and one ride in the dunes she already out grew it, and she was racing her uncle in the flats out by comp...i had to actually tell them both to slow down!....:headbang1: