4 stroke wars

quad~dizzle

thanks by the way duner class would be the class for you not stock bore stroke there are some sick stock bores

ya i just think it would be fun to try

ill probably do the duner class

whats the difference between the featured class and the exhibition?

• 2 weeks later...

TTT

who is making out to the dunes this weekend. The FSA race will be on saturday, they will have banshee hill taped off so you can see some of the fastest 4-strokes in the country run the hill...

If you think your 4-stroke is fast come find out, even if your not racing the side hill comp is a hoot..

:driver: I was having problems.My pipe kept falling off.I saw you and was trying to see if it was staying on and you just flew by me like we were racing,lol.I didnt get it straightened out until that afternoon.It was a long day of little bugs i had to work out.In the end everything was ok but thats to be expected on the first trip out.Trust me it wasnt because I was afraid to,lol...I tried to rubber mount my pipe on my foot peg but it wasnt rigid enough and the header bolts kept vibrating out.After falling off twice i finally figured it out. :beercheers:

Its all good man, I know too well what its like to have stupid things fuk up your day :driver:

I knew you wernt on it when I went past ya, my bike was running t*ts and I was just having fun lol

Edited by britincali

Its all good man, I know too well what its like to have stupid things fuk up your day :driver:

I knew you wernt on it when I went past ya, my bike was running t*ts and I was just having fun lol

Ya I had alot on new parts on there but the funny thing was the stuff i was worried about going wrong didnt and it was a whole new list of things,lol.In the end it all worked out but I hate going out there and working on my bike in the sand.Thats the way it goes sometimes.