i got a 450 too

yeah the 10 is too much

i got the 8 of course it came with the bike so i cant complain

there is one tire that was born to be put on the 450

its pretty expensive but worth it

its the 9 paddle from skat trac

my buddys got it on his bike....every paddle that touches will grab :dunno:

good for roostin too and grippin on the side of the dune :blink:

but if u just wanna spend a simple $40 to just have a good time then the 8 is ur best bet

depends on riding style.. if you want a little more spin and easier to slide into corners go with the 8 cup.. If you want it to dig and go and not have any spin and all hook then go with the 10.. The 450 will pull a 10 but for some it just doesnt fit their riding style... i prefer 8's on the 450's and a 10/12 on my 500 :D

• 2 weeks later...

I run a ten on my 450. Hooks up great. I used to run an eight and I feel the ten hooks up way better. IMO!

:beercheers::usa: :moon:

the 10 hooks up awesome.. but some peoples riding style prefer to have an 8 to have that extra spin in there for sliding around and what not which is the way i like to ride.. a little on the loose side.. thats what was great about the kings turbo paddle.. You could get teh a$$ end real loose and layed over and those ribs kept it from sliding out.. where as the sand snake or chitsings would just keep on sliding and wouldnt stay hooked when you were really bookin it in a corner..

just my 2 cents :D

14 is the only way to roll! :beercheers::usa: :moon:

On a serious note I would get a $60 AMS sandsnake 10 blade :D

my bad...i said i had an 8 when i really had a 10...missed a couple paddles when i was counting :fro_smokin: :lol::laughoff:

yea i got the sand snake 10 paddle

for ridin its aight...its harder to slide it but it will hook up very easily :hello:

on the hill...not so good

my bros got the same bike everything the same on it just a year older

hes got the 8...just started riding and he smokes me up comp every time :lol::hello:

rode his bike :mc: and the 8 really makes a difference

i can slide that bad boy so easily and the power gain is better

but if i was to choose any id go with the 14 :?:

the 10 hooks up awesome.. but some peoples riding style prefer to have an 8 to have that extra spin in there for sliding around and what not which is the way i like to ride.. a little on the loose side.. thats what was great about the kings turbo paddle.. You could get teh a$$ end real loose and layed over and those ribs kept it from sliding out.. where as the sand snake or chitsings would just keep on sliding and wouldnt stay hooked when you were really bookin it in a corner..

just my 2 cents :D

I think the riders weight is also a major factor!!!!! :stir: :poop: :stir: :poop:

i got a 450 too

yeah the 10 is too much

i got the 8 of course it came with the bike so i cant complain

there is one tire that was born to be put on the 450

its pretty expensive but worth it

its the 9 paddle from skat trac

my buddys got it on his bike....every paddle that touches will grab :rockwoot:

good for roostin too and grippin on the side of the dune :laughing:

but if u just wanna spend a simple $40 to just have a good time then the 8 is ur best bet

thats the paddle i use on my 450 and its by far the best paddle if ever used the traction that it gives is just perfect. But then again i only weigh 130 pounds so im not sure how it will react with more weight.