Toyo M/T Tires tire life expectancy?

dunefreak

I have approximately 17,000 miles and just over a year on my 33x12.5x18 Toyo M/T's. They seem like they are worn down pretty low (more than expected). :( I am sure I will get quite a few more miles out of them before I have to replace them, but I was wondering how many miles other's w/ Toyos have gotten out of them before finally replacing them.

They have been a great tire and I will still probably go with them as a replacment. I'm just not looking forward to the price tag on them. :monkeedance2:

*note: I don't care how many miles you can get out of your lame Michelin's, your BFG's, or whatever other brand you have... so please don't bother posting that information up. I am only curious about the Toyo M/T's. Thanks in advance :laughoff::laughing:

I have had mine since June of 05 so about a little over a year and a half. I have had to put at least 20,000 on them since I got them. They seem to be wearing great. Still got about 50% left on the ones that used to be on the rear and prob 60-65% on the ones that are now on the rear. I finally rotated them a couple of months ago. Stay with them. The only other tire I would even recommend is the Nitto Terra Grapler and they don't have the agrrassive look these Toyo's do being that they are only an All-Terrain.

I got 37x13.5x17 open country M/T Toyo's on my truck.

About 15,000 miles on the tires. 50% wear.

I do have to admit that I drive on streets the most with mine.

The Toyo's have worn the best of all the big tires I've ever bought.

I've had 38"swampers and 38" dirt grips, and they wore out like Mutha Bitchezzz. :laughoff:

So, I will definatly buy Toyo's again. :monkeedance2:

You wanna play :laughoff: ... You gotta pay :laughing:

:laughoff:

I got 37x13.5x17 open country M/T Toyo's on my truck.

About 15,000 miles on the tires. 50% wear.

I do have to admit that I drive on streets the most with mine.

The Toyo's have worn the best of all the big tires I've ever bought.

I've had 38"swampers and 38" dirt grips, and they wore out like Mutha Bitchezzz. :woo_hoo:

So, I will definatly buy Toyo's again. :laughoff:

You wanna play :dunno: ... You gotta pay :laughoff:

:shake:

im at 20,000 with the exact tire 50% wear i will definetly buy em again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have approximately 17,000 miles and just over a year on my 33x12.5x18 Toyo M/T's. They seem like they are worn down pretty low (more than expected). :( I am sure I will get quite a few more miles out of them before I have to replace them, but I was wondering how many miles other's w/ Toyos have gotten out of them before finally replacing them.

They have been a great tire and I will still probably go with them as a replacment. I'm just not looking forward to the price tag on them. :DDRrocks:

*note: I don't care how many miles you can get out of your lame Michelin's, your BFG's, or whatever other brand you have... so please don't bother posting that information up. I am only curious about the Toyo M/T's. Thanks in advance :beercheers::beercheers:

i ahve 20k on my 35" MTs and love these tires. This is my third set. Had 2 sets of 38s on other trucks I have owned.

I'd say my wear is less then 25% so far. They wear well.

I HATE PRO COMPS