I encourage everyone to put their own thoughts down and get them to the appropriate member of the NV state senate/assembly. I am not sure CA residents opinions would count in NV politics.
The letter I posted is just one viewpoint. There are many that believe that OHV registration is coming whether the users (vehicle owners) want it or not. If that is the case, we should do everything in our power to make sure that the bill is favorable to us. I am confident the enviros will do everything in their power to favor restoration, enforcement and closure.
The line of thinking for the letter that was posted is the bill would be most acceptable if left alone as submitted.
If you think it can't happen in Nevada, think again. Change is coming, and it won't be a good change unless off-roaders are heard.
That is my two cents.