09 KTM 505SX Quad

raspadoo

post-571-1226024901_thumb.jpgJust picked up (for demo) the 09 KTM 505SX quad fresh out of the crate. Factory rear beadlocks, nerf bars etc. Rode it real quick, this thing is a MONSTOR cant wait to get it in the sand this weekend! :DDRrocks:

http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/ktm-2009-...ocross-atv.html

Edited by raspadoo

post-571-1226024901_thumb.jpgJust picked up (for demo) the 09 KTM 505SX quad fresh out of the crate. Factory rear beadlocks, nerf bars etc. Rode it real quick, this thing is a MONSTOR cant wait to get it in the sand this weekend! :grin:

http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/ktm-2009-...ocross-atv.html

Don't know if it was you but I seen this quad running next to the FSW and it was looking sweet and fast.

• 2 weeks later...

is there a difference between the 505 and 525 besides motor size?

and why the change?

The salesguys at Berts say the 525 is the faster motor,, but they've never been right about anything else they've told me in the past.

How the hell do they know?

The salesguys at Berts say the 525 is the faster motor,, but they've never been right about anything else they've told me in the past.

You really dont need to say anything else after the bold words. I've been amazed at the things those guys have told me when they were giving thier sales pitch. :banghead: Morons!

Berts is 2 minutes down the street from me, I make the 20 minute drive to Mountain Motorsports in Ontario.

You really dont need to say anything else after the bold words. I've been amazed at the things those guys have told me when they were giving thier sales pitch. :think: Morons!

Berts is 2 minutes down the street from me, I make the 20 minute drive to Mountain Motorsports in Ontario.

You should try OTD Cycle sports By the Airport. Best place I have bought all my quads except for one. I went to Del Amo And bought one quad and will never return. Berts Gave me a great deal On my Honda Aquatrax though.. :banghead:

You should try OTD Cycle sports By the Airport. Best place I have bought all my quads except for one. I went to Del Amo And bought one quad and will never return. Berts Gave me a great deal On my Honda Aquatrax though.. :banghead:

yep...otd right off the 405 and florance :B :B :B :B that is where i picked up my son's predator, and otd bay area for my ranger

I have some time on the 525 as well and the 505 will smoke it. The 505 is their new sx motor the 525 is the old bike motor (I have an 06 exc) and I believe the only thing they are putting it in is the quad. If you like to short shift and use the torque I say get the 525, if you like to ride hard get the 505... my 2 cents... As for fuel injection, all of KTM's offroad line-up is still on the carb. :whistle: