malibu's suprise birthday party!

RAGDOLL MX

well it was hard as hell to get mike outta the house, but we finally did.. dam good time, aside from being put on fire and having to do the stop drop and roll...hey wait a min......WTF is up with me and my spouse being on fire at parties?

iam sure pics will come........dammit! :MBdance:

observations.....

Mike is to lazy on sunday to get outta the house..

not enough shiet to do on the mog to get him over here

wow thats alot of candles

apparently i can catch on fire easily with carb cleaner

wet clothes suck!

angela is now deadly with a knife

there is no such thing as "stop drop and roll"...its "slap slap and splash"

more to come, but iam drunk....lol...dam fire!

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

well it was hard as hell to get mike outta the house, but we finally did.. dam good time, aside from being put on fire and having to do the stop drop and roll...hey wait a min......WTF is up with me and my spouse being on fire at parties?

iam sure pics will come........dammit! :beercheers:

observations.....

Mike is to lazy on sunday to get outta the house..

not enough shiet to do on the mog to get him over here

wow thats alot of candles

apparently i can catch on fire easily with carb cleaner

wet clothes suck!

angela is now deadly with a knife

there is no such thing as "stop drop and roll"...its "slap slap and splash"

more to come, but iam drunk....lol...dam fire!

slap slap splash!!! :boxer::beat::lol::beercheers: Oh my gosh, thats freakin hiliarious!! It was definately good times. Im glad he was surprised and had no idea. He is going to be hurting tomorrow! The wrestling matches I had tonight has me hurting now. Broke butt! :MBdance:

Oh crap! I feel like ------------> :cripple:

But Mike feels like he got run over by a Mack truck! :blury:

First off I HAVE to THANK all of you who made this happen!! With out you guys stepping up and saying lets still do this....well damnit I am not crying about it again!! You guys are awesome people! All of you! :grin::grin::grin: :hug:

Yes the party got moved ahead a week, too many peeps doing family events that close to Tday and Cory was going to be in Canada! Sorry I thought I sent you a PM Pete :blonde: :dunno::( We'll just continue the festivities in the sand!

:beerpint::MBdance: When Mike decides to get lazy on a Saturday it takes the assistance of 4 guys and a "girlie spa day" at the house, which he decided he would just sleep through until Cory had to come over a physically remove him from the house! WHEW!!! I thought he was going to blow it and NEVER leave! :dayum::dope:

The inflatable walker was priceless :barf:

I can't believe that there were no adults playing twister!

I missed all the stoppies and go cart races as well! :blah::blah:

Poor Cole tried to have a weenie roast :ah: :ah:

Amangelodi :laughoff::laughoff:

James kicks :booty: at air hockey :laughing: I think there is a future championship game between he and Cory!

I will post some pics up later on! You got some good one there Stacey!

Again THANK YOU! He was truely and completly surprised.....speechless and in shock as a matter of fact!!

Yes the party got moved ahead a week, too many peeps doing family events that close to Tday and Cory was going to be in Canada! Sorry I thought I sent you a PM Pete :blonde: :MBdance::( We'll just continue the festivities in the sand!

nope never got it but no big deal. We ended up having some family and friends over for a last minute UFC party. :beerpint: :peeps:

Sounds like you guys had some good drunken times. :laughing: See ya sometime T-day weekend. :blury:

nope never got it but no big deal. We ended up having some family and friends over for a last minute UFC party. :beerpint: :peeps:

Sounds like you guys had some good drunken times. :laughing: See ya sometime T-day weekend. :blury:

Sorry about that :( I wondered why you didn't yes yes or no! Neither did Predu, maybe he didn't get it either. Darn it! Next time I'll just call!

Here are some more pics.......

Decorations and the walker :barf::MBdance:

post-2396-1226875460_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1226875473_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1226875492_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1226875582_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1226875606_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1226875620_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1226875677_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1226875701_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1226875727_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1226875750_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1226875780_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1226875799_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1226875820_thumb.jpg

Just hanging out

post-2396-1226875922_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1226875949_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1226875980_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1226876059_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1226876099_thumb.jpg

whewwwww...thought there was someting else that was going to be there that i wouldnt be proud of...lol...IAM GOOD! :laughing:

and thats my neighbors cooler on fire!...dam you should have seen me explain that one!..."of course it was funny...YOU were not the one on FIRE!"

glad that you had a great time mike! happy b day you ol fart!

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

:laughing: Yeah I was telling some highlights to my roommies the next day, and I told them, "it's not a party unless someone gets thrown in the pool, someone gets hurt, or something catches fire." We had all 3 :think: so it must've been a good party :rockwoot: Definitely continuing the fun over Turkey weekend!

Oh BTW Josh's elbow/arm should be ok. Him and Pauly tore apart their bikes and put them back together yesterday, If he can do that I think he'll be OK, haha! It's bruised/swollen/hurts, but it's still functional.

-Stoppies in the Mog are fun!

-Someone was rolling around on the floor takin pics of it and the dog's paw till I took her Camera

-Cole forgets to mention after being on fire not once but twice, caused by others, that he was willing to do it on PURPOSE. We didn't figure that would be a good idea, he avoided injury the 1st 2 times, why chance it again?

and just one more highlight:

-Mike wanted to tell everyone: HA he outlasted all ya'll, who's the old man now? LOL. Ok that may not be a direct quote but hey I was drunk as I was leaving too. It was something along those lines, he was calling everyone else pansies for dying out earlier than him ;)

I bet we got outta bed easier than you did though Mike... :laughoff:

I just wanted to thank everyone for showing and suprising that crap out of me. Especailly Jodi. Thanks Babe, your the best. That was a blast. Can't wait to hang out again in the dunes. Also thanks to those who wished me a happy birthday. I appreciate it. My real birthday is next week so if you feel like stoping by our camp for a birthday drink your more then welcome.

I just wanted to thank everyone for showing and suprising that crap out of me. Especailly Jodi. Thanks Babe, your the best. That was a blast. Can't wait to hang out again in the dunes. Also thanks to those who wished me a happy birthday. I appreciate it. My real birthday is next week so if you feel like stoping by our camp for a birthday drink your more then welcome.

Happy B-Day Mike.....hope all goes well and thanks for letting us reak havok on your couch lol... you did get that money for the fight didnt you....Cant trust Craig lol

Capt

Happy B-Day Mike.....hope all goes well and thanks for letting us reak havok on your couch lol... you did get that money for the fight didnt you....Cant trust Craig lol

Capt

Well I am glad you had a good time. Pauly handed me some money at some point in the night. I don't recall even watching any of the fights. Oh well. LOL