Curse 08?

che che DD

I was talking to a friend recently about how I cant wait for 2009 to start, I told her I felt like I was walking around all 08 with a black cloud over me and she proceeded to tell me about how the chinese think 8 it a very unlucky number and that has a lot to do with the year( there was a lot more detail to it i just put it in a nut shell)... Now at first I thought this was a bunch of bull honky then I sat and though about it and I'm gonna go ahead and blame the sh*t on the year......lol Anyhow I hope 2009 will be a much better year I know I will be making a lot more better choices and decisions as I start my 29th year living and the the year 2009!!!!

Edited by che che DD

Aww boo, I had a great year! I hope this doesn't mean 2009 will be unlucky for me :boxer:

Hope things start looking up for ya Che :D

My year wasnt that bad ( went to a few new dunes bad a$$)just not that great at the end and that was what the lady had said... oops left that out,,, I think 09 will be bitchen its an odd number something with odd numbers.. im gonna google and get back on this :B

Edited by che che DD

I don't like reading about you kids hating life. Start '09 off right (hung over and naked) and it will all be good :duniemonkie:

I don't hate life...just had a rough time in 08! Its already getting better, found some solid ground, getting back to my ole self and made amends with those that are important! I could never hate life..... :grin:

As for getting naked and hung over....I'll do that on Christmas!! :laughing::banghead: :xmas8: and get a head start!

I started an 08 thread but nobody cared to share how their year was over there. :laughing::banghead:

I thought 2008 was pretty damn good for me (considering the times). :xmas8:

-still have all my chit and didn't have to sell anything lol

-picked up a couple extra toys

-did some home improvements

-went on lots of great trips including plenty of dune trips to new places

-saw lots of good azz concerts

-got a job position change at the dealer (promotion to me)...been MUCH happier since then :grin:

-met some new friends who are some awesome people

I guess this is true I too have gained things in 08 but also i have lost things too.. I got my bike A.K.A. Crash this year, I met a lot of cool a$$ new friends and I got over something I never though I would get over EVER!! :pics::dayum: So I'm seeing the bright side yo!!!! Thanx Ya'll :assblast: