no wonder ford has been building POS's lately

Richard Cheese

quite surfin GD ma facka. :clap: I read that earlier today too. hahaa

I thought it was pretty funny to see em get busted after leaving the bar! :slap:

They were probably just slow at work with nothin to do. Why NOT go the bar right!? :lol: Hell, I'm even tempted to do the same on some super slow days at work! :beat: lol

quite surfin GD ma facka. :think: I read that earlier today too. hahaa

I thought it was pretty funny to see em get busted after leaving the bar! :dayum:

They were probably just slow at work with nothin to do. Why NOT go the bar right!? :beat: Hell, I'm even tempted to do the same on some super slow days at work! :slap: lol

:clap:

fuggin 4 hour lunches...doin tequila shots, then going back to operate heavy machinery??

:lol:

fire them ALL!!!!! it isn't just FORD either, its all over the place where people think having a job is a privilege!!!!

I was on a construction site this past few weeks, and it reeked of LAZY!!!! My guys were busting there a$$es, and others where doing the moped te mope :headbang1: (lazy dance) in my next life I want to come back as a painter, it took 4-5 guys a day and a half to paint a banister :lol: :gayboy:

did you guys see that special on the local news about the city center guys at lunch going to the bar across the street and getting hammered, then walking back to work drunk, and they wonder why there are so many deaths on that job site. not to say the guys who lost there lives were drunks but i think you get the point.

Edited by mush