Coral Pink potluck

dunefreak

Who else wants to have one for Memorial Day weekend? If so, what should we do? Burgers & dogs? Chicken breasts? Brats? Steaks? All of the above?? :beercheers::drinkbeer:

Let me know because I am probably going shopping on Sunday. I'll need to know what to pickup to contribute.

Who else wants to have one for Memorial Day weekend? If so, what should we do? Burgers & dogs? Chicken breasts? Brats? Steaks? All of the above?? :beercheers::drinkbeer:

Let me know because I am probably going shopping on Sunday. I'll need to know what to pickup to contribute.

BEER!

Who else wants to have one for Memorial Day weekend? If so, what should we do? Burgers & dogs? Chicken breasts? Brats? Steaks? All of the above?? :happydrunks: :headbang:

WE WILL BRING CHICKEN BREASTS

OK, I guess I have to be the friggin camp counselor then and just tell everyone what to bring like always! :rolleyes: :headbang:

Let's have someone bring some marinated chicken breasts, a small pack of burgers, couple packs of hot dogs, and maybe some steaks then. :dunno: Screw it! :happydrunks::laughoff:

I'll bring some marinated chicken breasts and some chips and stuff.

Wingnut, pick up a pack of burgers and some buns and whatever else.

lvnalolife, you bring some dogs and buns and whatever else.

Justintime, Bring some more dogs and buns or maybe a veggie tray or something.

sanddunesaddict, you bring the cookies. Those are your specialty. :laughoff:

Sin City Blondie, you bring some tater salad and mac salad.

cdavego & DuneSmurf, how bout a few steaks and some marinade or shicken breasts? Doesn't matter.

These are all suggestions because everyone always justs asks me, "uhhhh What should I bring?"

Well..there ya go people. :thumb::flipoff:

It looks like these are the people going so far...

Me

duniemonkie

originalpimp

tacomama

sanddunesaddict

wingnut

lvnalolife and his family

Justintime & family

cdavego and family

sincity blondie

paulypaul

steveo

....anyone else?

OK, I guess I have to be the friggin camp counselor then and just tell everyone what to bring like always! :dunno: :headbang:

Let's have someone bring some marinated chicken breasts, a small pack of burgers, couple packs of hot dogs, and maybe some steaks then. :thumb: Screw it! :happydrunks::laughoff:

sanddunesaddict, you bring the cookies. Those are your specialty. :laughoff:

cdavego & DuneSmurf, how bout a few steaks and some marinade or shicken breasts? Doesn't matter.

These are all suggestions because everyone always justs asks me, "uhhhh What should I bring?"

Well..there ya go people. :thumb::flipoff:

Me

duniemonkie

originalpimp

tacomama

sanddunesaddict

wingnut

Justintime & family

cdavego and family

sincity blondie

paulypaul

steveo

....anyone else?

HEY PETE,

ILL BRING TATER SALAD AND MAC SALAD, BUYING NOT MAKING THIS TIME. LOL AND NOT BRINGING 10 TONS LIKE I USUALLY DO.

WHAT ABOUT PLATES, NAPKINS, UTENSILS? IM PLANNING ON SHOPPING SUNDAY AS WELL, PROBABLY SMART N FINAL.

i think tacomama, pauly & ogpimp can handle those paper items? right guys? and lady!! :rolleyes:

Wow, I'm gonna have some crown and cokes for El Presidente, he seems to be a little cranky today!!! :laughoff::happydrunks:

Whatchoo talkin bout? I'm not cranky one bit. :D I got off early and have done jack sh*t all day! :laughoff: I'm happier than a pig in sh*t! :headbang:

And Stacey, yeah that sounds good. :flipoff:

WE WILL BRING CHICKEN BREASTS

JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY TO BRING. RIGHT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE 6 SHOULD DO IT :laughoff:

Sounds good, Dave. How bout you bring 6, I'll bring 6. Let's just scratch the steaks. We'll just stick to burgers, dogs, and chicken breasts. :happydrunks: Just don't forget some marinade. I'll probably do a Mesquite Lime marinade. You get another kind so we'll have a lil variety. :flipoff:

As far as burgers & dogs go. Wingnut, you pick up about a dozen burgers, Lvnalolife you pickup about a dozen dogs. You can't ever have too much FOOD. If we do, then we'll have a potluck the next night as well. :laughoff: :headbang:

OK, I guess I have to be the friggin camp counselor then and just tell everyone what to bring like always! :dunno::laughoff:

Let's have someone bring some marinated chicken breasts, a small pack of burgers, couple packs of hot dogs, and maybe some steaks then. :thumb: Screw it! :headbang: :laughoff:

sanddunesaddict, you bring the cookies. Those are your specialty. :flipoff:

Well..there ya go people. :thumb::rolleyes:

Me

duniemonkie

originalpimp

tacomama

sanddunesaddict

wingnut

Justintime & family

cdavego and family

sincity blondie

paulypaul

steveo

....anyone else?

hey pete, guess everyone looks up to you including myself. next time i can help you. :happydrunks:

hey pete, guess everyone looks up to you including myself. next time i can help you. :happydrunks:

No, it's just seems that nobody takes initiative when it comes to things like this...well, except for Sincity Blondie. Thanks Stacey! :D

It's all good though, no biggie. I just have to give everyone a lil kick in the a$$ when it comes to these things, otherwise they won't even happen. :headbang: Thanks, Jackie. :rolleyes:

I suppose it's the duty of being the friggin "Prez". :laughoff::laughoff: wwwhatever :flipoff:

No, it's just seems that nobody takes initiative when it comes to things like this...well, except for Sincity Blondie. Thanks Stacey! :D

It's all good though, no biggie. I just have to give everyone a lil kick in the a$$ when it comes to these things, otherwise they won't even happen. :laughoff: Thanks, Jackie. :dunno:

I suppose it's the duty of being the friggin "Prez". :flipoff::laughoff: wwwhatever :rolleyes:

i really don't mind helping, hopefully with new job i will have more time. :headbang:

whatcha drinking i'll bring it for you doing a great job :happydrunks:

Edited by DUNE SMURF

Who else wants to have one for Memorial Day weekend? If so, what should we do? Burgers & dogs? Chicken breasts? Brats? Steaks? All of the above?? :dunno::laughoff:

Ill bring the paper items... plates forks knives etc.. Hey Pete bring a cake and if we run out of cake there is always c... never mind you know the deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey hey everyone, i have the cake covered,,john and carey are coming up so i told them to bring the cake..........

if we need something else let me know

went shopping today and got the chicken, but i'm sure i forgot something so i will be going to store later in week

we have abount 30 pieces of firewood that we are bringing

Edited by DUNE SMURF

Ill bring the paper items... plates forks knives etc.. Hey Pete bring a cake and if we run out of cake there is always c... never mind you know the deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder wear that saying came from? :dunno:

I got the dogs covered and some heathy suff too. my girl is good at that stuff. see ya all there.

Heathy? Like Heath Bars? mmm I like those! :laughoff:

j/k

Right on, Ross. :rolleyes: Healthy stuff is good too. :dunno: Stuff like salad, veggie tray, fruit, or whatever.

Ok wait a min, do you want me to bring dogs or burgers? ABove it said dogs and the PM says burgers. Which is it? :dunno:

Hey Pete, my girl loves Heath bars so maybe she will share a couple with you. :laughoff:

Is anyone one bringing the condiments? U kno Ketchup, Mayo, Mustard, Relish, Pickles, Lettuce, Onions, Cheese for the burgers, etc....?

Ok wait a min, do you want me to bring dogs or burgers? ABove it said dogs and the PM says burgers. Which is it? :laughoff:

Hey Pete, my girl loves Heath bars so maybe she will share a couple with you. :rolleyes:

Is anyone one bringing the condiments? U kno Ketchup, Mayo, Mustard, Relish, Pickles, Lettuce, Onions, Cheese for the burgers, etc....?

Sorry, make it burgers, JJ. Ross has the dogs covered.

I have a bunch of ketchup, mustard, and relish, but no mayo, pickles, onions, etc if you wanna bring those then cool.

And Heath bars would be great too! :dunno:

Sorry, make it burgers, JJ. Ross has the dogs covered.

I have a bunch of ketchup, mustard, and relish, but no mayo, pickles, onions, etc if you wanna bring those then cool.

And Heath bars would be great too! :dunno:

Sounds good. Burgers it is then. I will try and get the other stuff too! :laughoff: