besides being great moderators they are great people

danny007

could not wait to write this lines to mention how great guys are VEGASSTYLE AND DUNEFREAK on friday i had an accident at comp hill, messed up my car ,my body and my confidence but this guys came to my rescue with their grate help PROPS for you guys you keep it together for sure

could not wait to write this lines to mention how great guys are VEGASSTYLE AND DUNEFREAK on friday i had an accident at comp hill, messed up my car ,my body and my confidence but this guys came to my rescue with their grate help PROPS for you guys you keep it together for sure

uhhhhh.....we are gonna require more details than that. hope the bodys(you and car) aren't too banged up!

those two homozzzzz ??? :ogp:

i have met many peeps from this board, along with some i have interacted with only on line.

all of them fit into the bitchen people i am happy to claim i know category.

i'd go into battle with any of them, anytime

too bad this wont make it to the media about what a great group of off-roaders we have in the community :coocoo:

Edited by richard cheese

OMG !!! PLEASE DONT GIVE THEM A BIG HEAD. he might not drink with me no mo.

btw: you can add several others of that groupe that will selflessly help another duner in a heartbeat. im proud to know them too . however we dont want to spoil them or they will get a big :black: head :flipoff::slap::lol:

you are welcome and i am glad you are around to post up. by the way it wasnt dunefreak with me it was a friend and his brother that aren't signed up yet. his brother has the pics but i will try to get them and post up the aftermath.

my friend todd was camping with me thursday and friday. his brother came out for a day trip friday. his water pump was leaking so we just ride up to the top of comp and watch the hill for awhile before they left. we were about on top 3/4 of the way across to the left on a little flat spot. sitting up there watching half dozen run up then across the face. all the sudden we see a red long travel catch the burm (soft blow sand) and flip upside down and out of sight down into the big deep V valley. the 3 of us jumped on our quads and hauled over the lip and into the valley. was sure i was going to see something i didnt want too. he was going fast and was flipping the last i had seen. too my surprise and his he was at the bottom of the valley on his wheels. as near as we could tell his wing hit first and then the passenger front tire hit and de-beaded. and most likely a barrel roll in the mix also. the rack was bent, sheet metal above his head was wrinkled, and the drivers side header was bent. But the flag was unbroken!

after checking to see he was alright his buddies drove up. they had seen it from the bottom. this happened right at sunset and was dark very quick. after a few ideas on how to get the car out of the dunes with a flat tire and no steering. couple trips to camp for tools. we decided to line the front wheels straight and lock them in with the broken rack. he still had power and turning brakes. so we pick up the front end and head it out towards the flats. from there we lead him out past comp and banshee hills.

the guys were all very thankful for the help. this had to have been the best out come. i dont think many people flip over the top of comp at that speed and can -drive- away. hope to see you guys out again. post up before your next trip.

Glad to see your doing OK!! I was the one that got lost coming back with the allen wrenches

yes it was a big hit and whiplash effect,talked to a doctor and said it was a concution due to sudden body stop,was dazed for good 15, 20 min thank god the car was strong is allready at shop gettin it fix will be ready for presidents day

yes it was a big hit and whiplash effect,talked to a doctor and said it was a concution due to sudden body stop,was dazed for good 15, 20 min thank god the car was strong is allready at shop gettin it fix will be ready for presidents day

Well Me, steve, and my brother will be back out there on presidents weekend. I'ld ask for a ride but damn I dont know.......... :laughing: just kidding hope to see you out there

so what do you call the guys who have rescued the rescuers :laughoff:

i know!!!!! dumont dune riders ......maybe ?????

Everyone thinks there a comedian!!! 1st not a moderator, My second time out and my first time in the dark :beercheers:

If you wear a helmet in a buggy get a HANs device, if you launch off a dune and lawn dart you very likely will suffer a basilar skull fracture, when you hit your body stops and head keeps going and the extra weight of the helmet is the kicker. At least wear a collar.

edit ...> a good bicycle helmet would keep the knots off your head and be light so no forward whiplash, well, not any worse that what you'ld get anyways

Edited by RUn2it

OMG !!! PLEASE DONT GIVE THEM A BIG HEAD. he might not drink with me no mo.

btw: you can add several others of that groupe that will selflessly help another duner in a heartbeat. im proud to know them too . however we dont want to spoil them or they will get a big :dope: head :think::slap::lol:

whos being funny ???

Everybody is fuunny at 430 am lol

Capt