Luv2Dune Posted February 9, 2009 Posted February 9, 2009 We have a week off starting March 23, 2009.... We want to spend a week out at Dumont... Can anyone esle go? Quote
dunefreak Posted February 10, 2009 Posted February 10, 2009 Not for a week, but I'll see about a weekend around then. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 10, 2009 Posted February 10, 2009 funny how schools around the country do spring break @ different times ours isnt for a full 2 weeks after your dates...with Easter sunday being the last day of our break. ill be in oceano that weekend with reddog and his crew Quote
Luv2Dune Posted February 10, 2009 Author Posted February 10, 2009 Not for a week, but I'll see about a weekend around then. Ok, cool... we can set up some dates... Hopefully you and Ana can do a 4 day weekend with us... See you in a couple of days. Quote
che che DD Posted February 23, 2009 Posted February 23, 2009 We will be heading out to Little Sahara that week.... Its supposed to be the best weekend out there!!! Quote
WoofersInc Posted February 24, 2009 Posted February 24, 2009 Spring Break for us is later. I plan on being out the 6th - 10th of April. Quote
duniemonkie Posted February 24, 2009 Posted February 24, 2009 Ok, cool... we can set up some dates... Hopefully you and AnNa can do a 4 day weekend with us... See you in a couple of days. Boo! I'll be in D.C. that week :B Quote
Luv2Dune Posted February 26, 2009 Author Posted February 26, 2009 Boo! I'll be in D.C. that week :B Bummer Quote
gpeterso Posted March 3, 2009 Posted March 3, 2009 There will be a small group of us from oregon that will be there, we will be there on the 20th thru the 26th. I am going to assume it will be a pretty slow week out there. What area are you from that has that week as a spring break? Anyone have any history what the weather is like that time of year? See you there. Quote
dune_rat Posted March 4, 2009 Posted March 4, 2009 There will be a small group of us from oregon that will be there, we will be there on the 20th thru the 26th. I am going to assume it will be a pretty slow week out there. What area are you from that has that week as a spring break? Anyone have any history what the weather is like that time of year? See you there. probably on the warm side...but you never know. its already getting into the 70's out there welcome to the site Quote
Jakster884 Posted March 4, 2009 Posted March 4, 2009 Hell it was in the 80s last weekend. The place will be fairly empty but if dunning is what you like you will enjoy regardless. If you want to drive another 150 mile you should hit Havasu and you will find heat, water and a huge crowd. Spring Break like no other... Quote
gpeterso Posted March 9, 2009 Posted March 9, 2009 We've been to Dumont many times in the past years, its always been over presidents day, lots of people. This will be our first time away from a large crowd and later in the year. We thought that would be a great week since the Mint 400 starts later that springbreak week and we wanted to catch a little racin' also. thanks everyone. Quote
tylerthehucker Posted March 10, 2009 Posted March 10, 2009 Hell it was in the 80s last weekend. The place will be fairly empty but if dunning is what you like you will enjoy regardless. If you want to drive another 150 mile you should hit Havasu and you will find heat, water and a huge crowd. Spring Break like no other... thats where ill be!!! a solid 6 days of :freakin_nuts: :mog: out on the river! and unlv's spring break isnt untill april 4-11 ? oh well Quote
KRUSTY Posted March 20, 2009 Posted March 20, 2009 (edited) we will be there 26 to sunday Edited March 23, 2009 by KRUSTY Quote
SKINNER Posted March 20, 2009 Posted March 20, 2009 headin out the evening of the 26th or early am on the 27th small group just 3 couples and a coouple of solo's in the group so far. Quote
dunefreak Posted March 21, 2009 Posted March 21, 2009 we will be there 28 to sunday I don't think I'm gonna make it, Mark. I'll keep you guys posted though. Quote
KRUSTY Posted March 21, 2009 Posted March 21, 2009 Does anyone know if Smokin Al's will be there and if so what days? Pete hope you can make if for a and some :atc: :clown: Quote
dunefreak Posted March 21, 2009 Posted March 21, 2009 I don't think Al will be there that weekend. Last trip (cleanup) he told me he had a pretty busy schedule the next couple months and I don't think it involved any more dune trips where he'd be vending out there. Quote
Jakster884 Posted March 24, 2009 Posted March 24, 2009 I was thinking of going to El Mirage this weekend but I really want to go to D. Just mught say F..K it an be there thusrday afternoon. :freakin_nuts: Tired of the 30F weather. warm dunes sound good right now Quote
ltr450rider Posted March 24, 2009 Posted March 24, 2009 Looks like me and bigtruckdrmr will be heading out with a buddy and his toyhauler on friday night. I have no idea what his hauler looks like, I just know he has a '96 F-250 extra cab. Should we set up a meet & greet for saturday since it sounds like there will be at least a few people out there. South pole at 2 pm. Quote
Big_Gunz_ Posted March 24, 2009 Posted March 24, 2009 I'll be out there on Thursday with a group of 4-5 rigs. We'll also be heading out Easter weekend. Sean, South Pole on Saturday sounds good, see you there. Quote
ltr450rider Posted March 25, 2009 Posted March 25, 2009 Right on Big_Gunz, I'll be on the lookout for the DSD crew, I'll stop by and have a beer if I see you. :freakin_nuts: By the way, I threw a pipe on my LTR, it's time to race. I may actually get by you now. LOL. Quote
Big_Gunz_ Posted March 25, 2009 Posted March 25, 2009 LOL, I'll add a few more beers in my cooler so slow me down some too. Quote
ltr450rider Posted March 27, 2009 Posted March 27, 2009 Sorry Malcolm, my ride decided to go to Glamis instead , have fun out there. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.