GirlWithHorns Posted July 30, 2006 Posted July 30, 2006 i had to steal my dads goggles when he roosted the crowd B) Quote
trickyLS-2racer Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 (edited) We had a blast even though we were roughin' it Edited July 31, 2006 by trickyLS-2racer Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 We had a blast even though we were roughin' it Thats definately my idea of roughing it!!! Nice setup you have!! :headbang: Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 We had a blast even though we were roughin' it hey trick do you have a rhino thats blue and has a trick sticker on it .. lol just asking Quote
offroadracer Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 Had a good time sat night , met pete,trickyls-2racer,original pimp,sanddunesaddict... :headbang: Quote
offroadracer Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 Robby pretty much dominated sat night :headbang: Quote
pjcnlv Posted July 31, 2006 Author Posted July 31, 2006 Good meeting a bunch of you. I now need to go back into recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 Good meeting a bunch of you. I now need to go back into recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You were wasssssssted Saturday night...or should I say Sunday AM. Good times....thanks again for the ribs and the movie. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 You were wasssssssted Saturday night...or should I say Sunday AM. Good times....thanks again for the ribs and the movie. I cant believe you guys were out there till 3am. dangggggggggggggggggg alchies!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 I cant believe you guys were out there till 3am. dangggggggggggggggggg alchies!!! We weren't drinking all the way until 3 AM.................only like 2:45. Good thing OGP was DD. We woulda been sleeping out there- ROUGHIN IT style. Quote
offroadracer Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 We weren't drinking all the way until 3 AM.................only like 2:45. Good thing OGP was DD. We woulda been sleeping out there- ROUGHIN IT style. It was all good until Barney Fife rode over and threaten to tow everyone :no_no: I guess he had nothing more important to do.. it was still a good night Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 It was all good until Barney Fife rode over and threaten to tow everyone I guess he had nothing more important to do.. it was still a good night NICE.....I see they're promoting DUI then...... Quote
pjcnlv Posted July 31, 2006 Author Posted July 31, 2006 You were wasssssssted Saturday night...or should I say Sunday AM. Jah, the damn "mudslides" did me in.. They tasted so good but were potent! You boys "sand blasted" those ribs!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 Jah, the damn "mudslides" did me in.. They tasted so good but were potent! You boys "sand blasted" those ribs!!! Yep, anytime there is some good BBQ grub in front of me we're all over it. You sure know how to grill. Quote
TbonesMalones Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 Its was cool drinking a couple of beers with you guy's, looking forward to Dumont this winter. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 (edited) Yep, anytime there is some good BBQ grub in front of me we're all over it. You sure know how to grill. Is it me or do you have more than one personality....... J/K I had a good time at the event despite being a little down on the physical side of life, otherwise I would have brought a cooler. I even had a DD with me. Good racing action also!!!! Edited July 31, 2006 by cmyfirepole Quote
dunefreak Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 Is it me or do you have more than one personality....... J/K I had a good time at the event despite being a little down on the physical side of life, otherwise I would have brought a cooler. I even had a DD with me. Good racing action also!!!! oops, I meant I'm all over it, not we. Quote
pjcnlv Posted August 1, 2006 Author Posted August 1, 2006 Thanks for the compliments on the grub. We'll be hitting Rasor Road first. Stay tuned! Quote
GerritJ Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 Was a cool event, nice meeting some ddr people on friday and briefly on sat, but i had to get out of there, had a 2 hour drive home and wanted to get it over with Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.