SCORE Terribles Cup Tailgate Party

pjcnlv

Hey everyone who is going: we'll all be out there tonight "tailgating" :banghead: in the AC in my toyhauler. :laughoff: Cruise on by and have a beer w/ us. :stirthepot: I'll be parked somewhere in the parking lot w/ it- you can't miss it.

normal_1_%285%29.JPG

u goin to be out there tomorrow also pete?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Fctryblck84 will be out there on Sat hopefully in the blue section. He's gotta work so that's the only time we'll be able to make it. Will anyone else be there then?

hey gerald im goin out saturday i think. is shery going with you guys? :stirthepot:

We are set up in the pits on the far west fence line just south of the pit access gate. The Smoker will spool up tomorrow morning. The Herbst team has a big above ground pool set up!

GOT PHOTOS

It's hot!

Here is our rig. Stop on by. If I "Pat" am not around just ask and or tell my friends that you are from DDR.

post-515-1154128364.jpg

Flippins Trenching is here with water trucks filling impromptu pools.

post-515-1154128423.jpg

WET! a break from the heat in Jesse Jones 9TT #76) camp.

post-515-1154128453.jpg

Yeah that wind was nasty! The worst part was all the dust and dirt in your eyes. :laughoff: Hopefully tonight will be a little more calm. Sorry, pjcnlv, we didn't get pit passes for yesterday so we couldn't look for you. I did see where you are parked though and we'll try and hook up tonight. :stirthepot: It was cool meeting a few new peeps....GerritJ and family and TrickyLS2racer's dad, Jerry. :laughoff: Good times last night with all you guys. :banghead: Must do it again tonight. :D

S2010021~3.JPG

S2010024~4.JPG

S2010041~3.JPG

normal_S2010042%7E2.JPG

A few more pics posted in the gallery

Goooood times last night. Finally got to meet pjcnlv and grub on some way good ribs! :headbang: :hello: Thanks again Pat, those were deeeeelish!

Also finally got to meet TBonesMalones, OFFROADRACER, GirlwithHorns, & GerritJ (on friday). :dunno:

We had quite the DDR group there last night! :rockon: It was cool seeing and hanging out w/ everyone outside of the dunes. :idiot:

this was aonly a 1/4 of the group that ended up coming out.

S2010001%7E2.JPG

Gordon was roost-happy. :laughoff:

normal_S2010016%7E3.JPG

normal_S2010020%7E5.JPG

I liked his comment when the announcer says "it will be interesting to see if they fine you for spinning donuts and roosting so much." Gordon said- "well if they do there will be no reason to come back next year then because I won't be here! :finger: " :thumb::think: