SCORE Terribles Cup Tailgate Party

pjcnlv

We'll be setup with the RV's just outside the gates again this year. Last year we smoke'd up a case of baby back ribs and had a great time before and after the race events, both days.

The race this year is on July 28th and 29th. If you are planning to attend the race,, stop and by and grab a few bones and brews.

http://www.score-international.com/henderson/index.ihtml

More details to follow.

Edited by pjcnlv

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I will post info on the RV parking next week. LVMS, did not have the full scoop this week.

Definitley fill us in on that, pjclnv. :headbang: I didn't even know they had RV parking at the dirt track for spectators. I was just gonna roll up in the parking lot with my hauler and do some of this :laughoff::laughoff: . :laughing:

the rj has a coupon to fill out for a grand prize at the race. a ride in a trophy truck and a race package including hotel and transportation to the race. its in the sports section. check it out. :D

so who all is goin out to this? Im thinking about taking my hauler out there saturday, soon as I get info on it. lol All are welcome to hang, like to hook up with the others out there that day!! DDR Party?

:thumb::laughoff:

Where the fk have you been, Stacey. :idiot::idiot::laughoff: We've been talking about this for a while now (just in the other thread about it). Yes you're bringing your hauler (so am I)...yes everyone is going out....yes we will hang out and party......YES YES YES :idiot::laughoff::idiot::laughoff::idiot:

Where the fk have you been, Stacey. :laughoff::laughoff::idiot: We've been talking about this for a while now (just in the other thread about it). Yes you're bringing your hauler (so am I)...yes everyone is going out....yes we will hang out and party......YES YES YES :thumb::laughoff::idiot::idiot::laughoff:

ive been reading, just wasnt sure what had been determined, who was going when? :P

I'm about 85% sure i'll be going, gonna take friday off, and roll out of Victorville at about 10am, what time are you guys planing on showing up so we can get all the RV's in the same area.

I'm about 85% sure i'll be going, gonna take friday off, and roll out of Victorville at about 10am, what time are you guys planing on showing up so we can get all the RV's in the same area.

Nobody has even confirmed the whole RV parking thing yet. :rockwoot: I was just gonna drag mine out and park in the parking lot if RV parking was crazy expensive. :shocked2:

Nobody has even confirmed the whole RV parking thing yet. :rockwoot: I was just gonna drag mine out and park in the parking lot if RV parking was crazy expensive. :shocked2:

why not? we did that a couple of years ago for the truck race and nobody bothered us. :D

Was it pretty easy to pop in and out of the event? From the pics of last year it looked like you parked way the hell out there. I'm fat, I don't wanna walk. :rockwoot:

:shocked2:

I was just thinking of partying before and after the event at the toyhauler. :laughing: