Off the Strip

sand chick

well I'm not sure about the horse back riding but i am down for a day ride.. I still haven't been to logandale trails and I'm about to jump out of my skin i want to go so bad.... Maybe we can plan a day trip kinda like a girls day..... I need some estrogen in my system yo

I can't really do anything till April :(

Yes the Museum is doing glow... and it's AWESOME! You should all come see it and make a donation so they can pay my a$$...

Thanks for the pics Jodi! I really wanna see that soon!

Welcome!

How much longer are they doing glow?? What are the hours?? Going to try and squeeze it in Sat or maybe Friday eve!!

OK good, good getting closer. Where is Lost Creek Trail?

Lost Creek Trail is in Red Rock Canyon Park.. If you wanna go I can meet you there..and we can check it out! I am always down for a hike in Red Rock! I am usually out there alone and am always looking for company! I got the yearly pass hook up!

Edited by sand chick

Lost Creek Trail is in Red Rock Canyon Park.. If you wanna go I can meet you there..and we can check it out! I am always down for a hike in Red Rock! I am usually out there alone and am always looking for company! I got the yearly pass hook up!

That sounds really fun. let's make a plan. I'll PM you. It would be great if I could take my dogs, but they would be a pain in the rear.

That sounds really fun. let's make a plan. I'll PM you. It would be great if I could take my dogs, but they would be a pain in the rear.

Anytime!! :think: :kitty:

Here are some pics from the Museum of Natural History!

We had a blast! Anyone who has younger ones 4 - 7 especially should go! We went early on Sat morn when the doors were opening and had the place to ourselves! I just let the 4yr old go where ever he wanted! He had a blast! He is really into dinosaurs and when we hit the entrance to the dino room...he stood in the doorway...and couldn't move..seriously he just stood there wide eyed jaw to the floor staring! It was an AWESOME moment!! :think:

post-2396-1235920453_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1235920575_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1235920605_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1235920625_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1235920650_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1235920673_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1235920756_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1235920715_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1235920789_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1235920834_thumb.jpg

It was a good day!

I have always wanted to tour through Carrol Shelby's automobile factory out at LVMS.

http://www.shelbyautos.com/

A flight through the Grand Canyon would be cool.

Death Valley isn't too much of a drive from Vegas. Rhyolite is a good stop on the way to Death Valley or back. Just be sure to hit the Death Valley Candy and Nut Store in Beatty. That place is awesome.