Edward 40 hands

che che DD

This game is all new to me. I watched Brit play it this weekend against one other dude and it was funny as hel! SO I'm thinking lets get all of us f<ckers to do it. It should be some funny a$$ sh!t the more the better .... Bring two 40 of whatever beer you drink... I'm thinking girls should go with 22s... We will designate one person to be the piss person, just in case you need help getting those britches down.. Let me know what you f<ckers think and I will get on it k...... Clean up weekend......

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really??? you tape two f*cking bottle of beer to your hands( edward 40 hands) along with everyone else.... then the first person who consumes all 80 oz. of beer without throwing up aka puking, hurling, blow chunks ... WINS :beercheers:

Edited by che che DD

only one problem.. how do i keep my beer cold!! 80 oz is a piece of cake.. but keeping the booze cold is another story..

You have to drink fast, I know you can do it. We used to do this a long time ago. I don't have any desire to do this in my old age!!! Back in college, no prob!!! :beercheers:

i really can't think of one good reason why I would pound down that much beer in the shortest amount of time possible, puke it all up (projectile style) cause that is what I would do, be trash and half sick the rest of the day. :beerpint: Why would anyone want to do this. :chug: :lol::thumb: :drunk2:

I'll stick to my standard drink style and have a good day and night and still manage to find my way back to the MH and not fall in the camp fire.

WOW, I hope you dont ride a quad or drive a rail...Drinking like that ended a long time ago for me and seems to be a bit much. I guess when you grow up with a bunch of drunks in your family you kinda of know how this story ends. :thumb::beerpint::beat::barf:

holly sh*t.... I was trying to invite all you f*ckers to our camp for some beers and laughs.... You really threw that out there i hope you dont get on your quad..... Im 29 years old I know when im capable of driving my quad... Who the hell said anything about anyone driving anything.... I should say I hope noone went and drove after playing beer pong...duh.. but that would be a stupid thing to say..... :beat::beat: :dance: :chug: :booty: :drunk2: :lol:

Edited by che che DD