Edward 40 hands

che che DD

We aren't that bad... Despite what they say... Acually you might want to stay away cause you might all just have a good time and enjoy us!!!!!!

Oh and we have actually stopped by a few times and you even joined us on 1 ride a few trips ago... remember... peeing at the north pole with Jodi taking a pic :laughing::beercheers::loser:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:loser: What??

I haven't camped near bathroom 6 with any of those groups all season. I have never been a drinker :laughing: and I don't drink beer at all, so I'm not sure what the :beercheers: is about......

ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No desire to be involved in it. I'll stand back and watch with the camera. This stuff tends to come back and bite you on the butt.

I will be one to stay away cause thats NOT the kind of fun I want to have. Maybe I'm just an old geezer and find alot of other things in life that are a whole hellava lot more fun. Ther are other things in life to take pride in besides how hard you party! Some day some will figure that out.

Oh and we have actually stopped by a few times and you even joined us on 1 ride a few trips ago... remember... peeing at the north pole with Jodi taking a pic :beercheers::blink::drunk:

Oh ok well I just don't remember you.... Hey when you gotta go you gotta go :blink: .... There is no :blury: I was coming over to invite my friends over for a beer... I respect you dont drink just dont give us drinkers shiot!!!!!!! :laughing::loser::think::laughing::DDRrocks::driver:

Drinking games! :think: LOL!!

We still play Thumbmaster, even at random moments. I used to play Quarters, Mexicali and Thumper in college (and after college too). The duct tape 40's could be really scary to play, but fun to watch! :think:

Drinking games! :think: LOL!!

We still play Thumbmaster, even at random moments. I used to play Quarters, Mexicali and Thumper in college (and after college too). The duct tape 40's could be really scary to play, but fun to watch! :think:

Mexicali mexical mexicali!! :kitty: :lol::lol:

I remember that one!!

and as for drinking and driving ANYTHING never ... Once the sun goes down, sitting around the campfire tossing a few back, no biggie, I don't ride after drinking or after dark! For personal reason's. But Pres weekend I could still throw down some :lol: cocktails and still got up at 7:00am and three days in a row rode til 4pm..sometimes by myself.. I also go out there to ride..thats my purpose of being there..but that doesn't mean when I am not riding I can't have drinkies!

I also go out there to ride..that's my purpose of being there..but that doesn't mean when I am not riding I can't have drinkies!

My point exactly!!!!!! Its ok... I know that people just like to stir the pot.. sh*t I love to... let them !!!!! Thats what this site is here for!!!! I might just be the designated pee person... I might hold out on drinking for the weekend... See if I can do it!!!! :headbang1::headbang1:

I also go out there to ride..that's my purpose of being there..but that doesn't mean when I am not riding I can't have drinkies!

My point exactly!!!!!! Its ok... I know that people just like to stir the pot.. sh*t I love to... let them !!!!! Thats what this site is here for!!!! I might just be the designated pee person... I might hold out on drinking for the weekend... See if I can do it!!!! :headbang1::headbang1:

I bet those odds aren't good LOL Luv ya Charity :headbang1:

ooops I forgot to say just kidding

I see that you are dealing with people giving you sh*t about the drinking and driving which i was one of them on the other thread. just understand i dont care if you drink too have a good time which is a few beers thrown in while out dunning and being as responsable as possible, but there is a big differnece when pounding 40's while out dunning and drinking a few beers through out the day, or i am sure in most cases, throwing back alot of beers .

Just be careful is my point..

Edited by 1BADYFZ

hahaha this idea is excellent!!!

like others said, keeping the beer cold and your hands without getting super cold would be an interesting challenge. maybe 24oz tall cans instead? :headbang1:

and this reminds me of wizards stick, which you tape your empty beer cans in a stack on the bottom of the current one your drinking in sequence. then when you finish your current beer, you tape a full one on top and keep going. so you might have a full beer on top and 4,5,6,7,8,9... and so on empty ones taped on bottom. first person to reach a designated height wins. its pretty funny when you need help to tip your stack over because its gotten too tall. ive never actually participated in the game, but i showed up to a game half way done already and helped tip the stack. :headbang1:

I see that you are dealing with people giving you sh*t about the drinking and driving which i was one of them on the other thread. just understand i dont care if you drink too have a good time which is a few beers thrown in while out dunning and being as responsable as possible, but there is a big differnece when pounding 40's while out dunning and drinking a few beers through out the day, or i am sure in most cases, throwing back alot of beers .

Just be careful is my point..

I think I will be ok!!!!!!! I dont drink and drive I sip and cruz....lol ha ha ha just kidding that should get your panties all tied up!!!!!

I love how critical everyone is of each other and how everyone who is against the drinking game(s) feels the need to state what their dune trips consist of. Whether you drink a little, alot, or not at all. Who cares! Go to the dunes and do what you like to do. Just don't let it get in the way of other people's safety, peace and quiet, or night of fun and wanting to party.

I, personally, love to do it all from time to time. Partying and sleeping in or just chillen around a quiet camp fire and getting up early. I don't really dig on drinking games because I manage to drink pretty fast throughout the night as it is. :70:

I love how critical everyone is of each other and how everyone who is against the drinking game(s) feels the need to state what their dune trips consist of. Whether you drink a little, alot, or not at all. Who cares! Go to the dunes and do what you like to do. Just don't let it get in the way of other people's safety, peace and quiet, or night of fun and wanting to party.

I, personally, love to do it all from time to time. Partying and sleeping in or just chillen around a quiet camp fire and getting up early. I don't really dig on drinking games because I manage to drink pretty fast throughout the night as it is. :thumb:

I was thinking the same thing, I want to play but damn, I drink tooooo fast as it is. :DDRrocks::70:

We aren't that bad... Despite what they say... Acually you might want to stay away cause you might all just have a good time and enjoy us!!!!!!

Oh snap! Speaking of a good time- I found an OLD pic of us at a party and you're in it. I thought it was funny since I just met you "officially" trip before last :moon:

Yes you are !!

I LIKE DUCT TAPE !! :usa:

I miss you!! :usa: What the hell? You would have been a perfect addition to the regatta.

Drinking games! :70: LOL!!

We still play Thumbmaster, even at random moments. I used to play Quarters, Mexicali and Thumper in college (and after college too). The duct tape 40's could be really scary to play, but fun to watch! :DDRrocks:

You are in charge of teaching me Mexicalli and Thumper. And, perhaps, getting the next TT together.

But Pres weekend I could still throw down some :flipoff: cocktails and still got up at 7:00am and three days in a row rode til 4pm..sometimes by myself...

That's awesome, make the best of both worlds.

I'z don't drink and drive either, I'z pull over, stop, takes me a drink, then I drive. J/k

LoL! That's freakin' right :flipoff::usa:

Then you don't preview your post....... I'm kidding! Put down the gun :usa:

[/size]

I was thinking the same thing, I want to play but damn, I drink tooooo fast as it is. :usa::thumb:

You don't drink too fast, you drink a P-jizzle molotov cocktail :usa::lol: Thanks for always offering to make me one by the way :usa:

Lol thats funny ... Where was the pic from??? I have been around for a while lol just from a different angle you could call it!!!! :DDRrocks: :clown:

I think it's you. It was back at Dan Clifton's poker run after he broke his back.

I can't find the original w/o the DDR watermark because it's on my other computer, but these were in the gallery. :DDRrocks:

normal_S2010221.JPG

normal_S2010222.JPG

Yep thats me!!!!!! dam I miss that top...That was a fun night...... that was right after Ryan and I got in a golf cart accident you can stll see the marks on his face..... Thats called a Charity samwich

Edited by che che DD

• 3 weeks later...

I aint been on inawhile and completely missed this thread!!!!

The pics were taken at this years Adelanto GP

Anyway edward 40 hands is a fun a$$ drunk game, then only downside is your hands get really cold and numb :banghead:

Heres some more pics.....

My buddie getting taped up....

med_gallery_12630_21_759571.jpg

a few mins in.....

100_3032.jpg

100_3037.jpg

100_3039.jpg

My buddy poured half of one of the 40s out so he had to do a penalty round.....

med_gallery_3_21_617939.jpg

Edward jaegerhands doesnt work so well.... :gayboy: :gayboy: :gayboy: :dunno:

0221091600a.jpg

I won!!! :blury::lol::booty: :gayboy: :gayboy: :gayboy:

IMG00059-20090221-1418-1.jpg