NASCAR

Kitcat

We're going!!!! :think: Let me guess where you will be observing from, PRINCESS!!!! :think:

LOL! Yes, you guessed it! We met Joe Gibbs this year. It was really ironic because I met up with a friend from college yesterday, who happens to be Joe Gibbs' niece. He came up to the suite this morning and I took a picture with him and sent it to her! Small world!!! :D

We were so close I was covered in tire rubber and my hair smelled like race fuel!! :headbang1::headbang1::headbang1: :hatdance:

I think I turned Mike's kid into a :redneck::redneck::lol::idiot::lol:

He had never been to a race...thought it was dumb....we got there wayyyy early so he could wonder around and look at the sights and kinda get a feel for it. They had a band playing on the start finish line "Austin Law" pretty darn good for a country band.. his kid was :dance: :laughing: and singing but the time they were done....by the time the race was halfway through...this isn't so dumb after all.. he's got his own driver picked out...he's up screaming everytime he goes by...top off of his first NASCAR expeirence..his newly picked driver won at his first live race :headbang1:

In the car on the way home, he is trying to find out why they only come once a year and what other tracks are close by!!! :headbang1::lol:

A couple pics!

post-2396-1236001150_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1236000809_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1236001092_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1236001014_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1236000979_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1236001274_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1236001363_thumb.jpg

And with that a new NASCAR fan is born!!! :hatdance:

post-2396-1236001407_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1236001473_thumb.jpg

I'm glad you had a good time girlie! Looks cool....

Thanks for coming to the Brandon's bday party on Saturday...Ryan, Dan and I played Super Mario Bros till 2 AM!!!

Thats hilarious!! I soooo would have been doing the same thing!! I had so much fun playin old skool nintendo! Screaming and laughing!! :bert: :headbang1::headbang1: Now I need to find one of those... hmmm...I think I'll check Ebay!

I was driving the golf carts from handicapped lots 6 and 7 to gates B,E, and F both Saturday and Sunday. Walked into the race Sunday long enough to drain the vein. I had a ball metting people from all over the world.