ever get an eerie feeling.....

Richard Cheese

.........that someone or something is tryin to tell you sumptin.?

:flipoff: after starting to load the hauler and helping string finish his homework to turn in a day early....freekin string passes out on the couch with a fever (sick all last week and stayed home from school)

then im taking the trash out, and my yellow lab, who has had major $$$$$ reconstructive surgery on his right rear leg, pulls up limping bad on that leg :laughoff:

so 4.5 hours in the pet emergency room (would really be a great place to meet people, if i was a LESBIAN) :laughoff: they want to do things i dont agree with (i know what the hell is going on with my dog, and you dont need to give him a pain med shot to take xrays) AND the two LESBIANS that were before me got the shaft for over 2 grrr for their dogs, who had minor bites, imo...so we are waiting until his regular vet opens this morning

so, still sittin on the tarmack :flipoff:

i hope this sh!t works out

holy :poop: are you sick wingy??? you were just nice...WTF is WRONG wioth you? :laughoff:

thanks bro i appreciate the kind words...im runnin on less than 2 hours of sleep too :flipoff:

That just adds to the eerie feeling...wingnut being nice. You know somethings up then! :flipoff:

Speaking of stupid chit like this, have I gotta a story for you. I'll let ya know this weekend.

Hope everything works out man. :laughoff:

I feel your pain. Jason you know all the :poop: I'm gong through and on top of all that my male dog Storm had a stroke 3 days ago, right with I was going to get my MRI and PET scan. Thank god for Best Friends. I called Danny sobbing hysterically and tried to explain that something was really wrong with Storm, so what does he do. Takes the whole day off to sit with him and make sure he was ok.

Last night Storm had another episode. But with a little research thank to my daughter and vet we think he has:

"Geriatric Peripheral Vestibular Disease" :?:

very little sleep last night, grinding my tooth :laughoff: and worried about everything. I need to go to the dunes

T - 7 hours and counting :laughoff:

Edited by desertskyz

Now just how was it Cheese that the two lesbians got the SHAFT???

Sounds like my crazy azzed convaluted situation. Hell, I'm going to D just to get the hell out of the house. I don't care if I even turn the key on the bikes I just want some fresh air, some campfire smoke, some Crown, and some adult conversation. Sounds like everyones got some good as the sand blows campfire tales...

Now just how was it Cheese that the two lesbians got the SHAFT???

Sounds like my crazy azzed convaluted situation. Hell, I'm going to D just to get the hell out of the house. I don't care if I even turn the key on the bikes I just want some fresh air, some campfire smoke, some Crown, and some adult conversation. Sounds like everyones got some good as the sand blows campfire tales...

^ ^ ^ Just exactly what he said also ^ ^ ^

.........that someone or something is tryin to tell you sumptin.?

:woo_hoo: after starting to load the hauler and helping string finish his homework to turn in a day early....freekin string passes out on the couch with a fever (sick all last week and stayed home from school)

then im taking the trash out, and my yellow lab, who has had major $$$$$ reconstructive surgery on his right rear leg, pulls up limping bad on that leg :laughing:

so 4.5 hours in the pet emergency room (would really be a great place to meet people, if i was a LESBIAN) :freakin_nuts: they want to do things i dont agree with (i know what the hell is going on with my dog, and you dont need to give him a pain med shot to take xrays) AND the two LESBIANS that were before me got the shaft for over 2 grrr for their dogs, who had minor bites, imo...so we are waiting until his regular vet opens this morning

so, still sittin on the tarmack :MBdance:

i hope this sh!t works out

Took the cat in to the Vet emergency room.

Why do these places attract so many lezzies?

So many they were hanging from the rafters.