16,000 posts! WTF!? lol

dunefreak

You've created something useful and changed the dunes for everyone. That's pretty amazing :laughing:

Didn't :grin: help somewhat? Even though he only has 7810. None of this could have happened as completely without Nick. Especially when the server goes down and we all start to panic :ah: and have withdrawals.

LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME !!!!!!!!! :dunno::clap:

:beat:

:thumb: :hatdance: :clap: ...................................smiley-computer001.gif........................................smiley-computer004.gif and a lot of smiley-computer005.gif

You both have done a really great job. :dunno:

Edited by desertskyz

Didn't :beat: help somewhat? Even though he only has 7810. None of this could have happened as completely with Nick. Especially when the server goes down and we all start panic :ah: and have withdrawals.

:clap: :hatdance: ...................................smiley-computer001.gif........................................smiley-computer004.gif and a lot of smiley-computer005.gif

You both have done a really great job.

Of course Nick has helped tremendously. I think Anna just meant with the whole idea or concept for the site in general. ;)

Thanks guys, but I really didn't start this thread looking for any congrats for my :grin::laughing: I was just suprised the other night when I saw my post count hit 16K. :dunno::dunno:

• 4 weeks later...
Wow, do I talk that much or what? :dumbass: :coocoo: I guess. :DDRrocks::dayum:

Anna is officially a DDR widow. :laughoff:

Seriously though, if I haven't met so many cool azz peeps on this site, I probably would have never come close to that number over the past few years. I always have something to say because of you guys. :hello:

cheers betchezz :watching::thumb:

Hey Pete & Nick thank's for your comitment to the site.....

I never really leave the dunes if I have all you cazy efers here on DDR

:lol: