16,000 posts! WTF!? lol

dunefreak

Wow, do I talk that much or what? :lol::slap: I guess. :laughing::blink:

Anna is officially a DDR widow. :lol:

Seriously though, if I haven't met so many cool azz peeps on this site, I probably would have never come close to that number over the past few years. I always have something to say because of you guys. :whistle:

cheers betchezz :blink::shocked:

Damn that's a lot of BSn' you been doin'.

Just think :lol: , at least one person read everyone of them suckers. :lol: Like I just did. :dope:

JK yo, You keep this site going like a MoFo. :blink:

examples: the awesome pics and killer reports.

Not to mention if you read just about any of the 16k effers you will :whistle::lol::shocked::lol:

So, basically I just sayin' DAMN that's a grip of chit you've shared. :slap::lol:

:blink:

:laughing: to The Frizzz!

Yiah,

R-

My fondest memories are of the back of Pete's head with a square glow around it, accompanied by the clickity-clack of keys...

I joke about the DDR widow thing babe, but I am really proud of you. You've created something useful and changed the dunes for everyone. That's pretty amazing :laughing:

Wow, do I talk that much or what? :lol::slap: I guess. :laughing::blink:

Anna is officially a DDR widow. :lol:

Seriously though, if I haven't met so many cool azz peeps on this site, I probably would have never come close to that number over the past few years. I always have something to say because of you guys. :whistle:

cheers betchezz :blink::shocked:

16k??? how do you find time to ride??? :lol:

You gotta remember, it's 16K posts over the last ~3.5/ 4 years. I just did the math. :laughing: That's really only about 12-18 posts per week day. :dunno:

It's my way of winding down after work when I get home during the week. I still seem to have tons of time to do other chit too. So no- it doesn't consume me in any way. :grin: Maybe I'm just faster with the reply button than most. :dunno: lol

Time to go dig up some old threads for a good laugh or 3

I was thinking the same thing! Haven't had a funny get away, off topic thread in a while!!

On yeah and congrats on the posts Pete! You do have quite an awesome site here! :laughing:

The Homo Hot Rod just rolled 10,000 miles.. and where is the end of season party at this year...oh wait..thats off topic! :dunno:

:dunno::grin::beat::clap:

Edited by sand chick

On yeah and congrats on the posts Pete! You do have quite an awesome site here! :laughing:

....and where is the end of season party at this year...oh wait..thats off topic! :dunno:

Thanks Jodi. :dunno:

hmmm...end of season party. :grin: We SHOULD do somethin huh? I'll toss around some ideas and maybe get a post up soon to see how many peeps are in. ;)

Thanks Jodi. :laughing:

hmmm...end of season party. :dunno: We SHOULD do somethin huh? I'll toss around some ideas and maybe get a post up soon to see how many peeps are in. ;)

O'Aces or High Maintenance :P Maybe cordon off half of buffalo wild wings like the good ol days..

:laughing: that is a chit of lot of posts man......you do one hell of a job runing this site :clap::dunno::grin:

HE11 yaaaa i agree gorge i have nothing on pete i just started.......would not catch up some day...lol.... :thumb::dunno::clap::beat: