METAL MULISHA Freestyle show April 4 & 5 at Primm

RUn2it

I'll be there.. getting everybody drunk :laughing: I work at Buffalo Bills (stage bar) on saturday and Primm on Sundays (sports bar). Come say hello and maybe get a drink or two. I'll be crazy busy on saturday but DDR members get served faster.

I'll be there.. getting everybody drunk :bump: I work at Buffalo Bills (stage bar) on saturday and Primm on Sundays (sports bar). Come say hello and maybe get a drink or two. I'll be crazy busy on saturday but DDR members get served faster.

Yo undertow, whats your name? I'll probably come by sometime throughout the weekend. :dayum:

And what hours are you working? :D

My name is John. I'll be working 5pm-1am. Come by the stage bar and I'll hook you up. :headbang1:

Does the "hook up" extend to the Pro 2 & 4 drivers? :?: I'f a few guys show up and they have a slightly crazy look in their eyes and mention something about DDR don't be surprised :booty::headbang1::headbang1:

Does the "hook up" extend to the Pro 2 & 4 drivers? :?: I'f a few guys show up and they have a slightly crazy look in their eyes and mention something about DDR don't be surprised :booty::headbang1::headbang1:

I'll do the best I can for any DDR members :headbang1: We have a concert that night also so it's going to be very busy.. So yell out DDR and that should get my attention. And don't be surprised if I also have a crazy look in my eyes while trying to serve that many ppl. Hope to meet you all, should be a good weekend.

Third that..... John is the man, Thanks alot brutha, you really hooked us up....Shoulda stuck around a little longer, Thanks again, much appreciated...SF Woody :laughing:

Edited by wsky70

Thanks guys it was a blast having you there all night, made my time go by alot faster. Great meeting you guys too. So I'm guessing there was some throwing up? lol.. Where's the pics? Inside or outside the hauler? OGP ready for some more jager bombs? Would of loved to stick around but once I'm done with work I have to get out of there...8 hours is enough. And thanks again for the tip.. was way to much.

"I can't feel my teeth, is that normal?" :loser: :?: :D:laughing:

Thanks again guys