yet another rant about tipping

dunefreak

why the fk did you leave a 5 dollar tip???? you should have left a penny face down

LOL man that brings up memories!

My dad used to carry around a pocket full of pennies cut in half :lol: . Just for this reason, I haven't thought about that in quit some time... :laughoff:

LOL man that brings up memories!

My dad used to carry around a pocket full of pennies cut in half :lol: . Just for this reason, I haven't thought about that in quit some time... :laughoff:

thats the ultimate insult to a waitress it means kma

the absolute best resturant i have eaten at was Roys steakhouse on charleston and rampart, the food was great, service was even better and it was fairly priced. our meal was about 100.00, i left the waiter a 50.00 tip, and the chef a 40.00 tip...iam tellin ya the food was that dam good!..i had expected a 200.00 dinner so i figured what the hell..and the waiter was Johnny on the spot with my drinks, tea, food and desert!

i have had good service in quite a few restraunts around town.. but like freak if they suck they dont get much of a tip.. Amber over at pt's always gets a good tip from us.. where else can you go that your beer is fresh and cold and on the table before you even sit down :D And she already has your dinner order ready to go :P

dunefreak i have been a waiter all my life.. we get in the shits sometimes.. sorry.. lol

but i agree with what u did .. no service no tip...lol

ooooh and the ribeye will allways be fatty..if it"s not fatty it"s not a ribeye lol :ninja: