pandora.com

indasand

Well after moving my PC to the garage I needed some music. After installing some old surround sound speakers, my wife showed me this web site she uses at work. This is great!!! you can create your own radio station and as it is playing you can give the song a thumbs up or thumbs down or even skip. Over time it will remember the kind of music you like for the station you have created.... I have one called dinosour rock (classic rock) and a punk station.... now for anyone that grew up like I did this is great to find that 70's 80's punk music like TSOL, 7 Seconds, Angry Samoans, Black Flag, ect. ect... great for the garage!!!!! Except for the person closest to the PC, I keep yelling at them to click thumbs up or down....

Check it out...

http://www.pandora.com/

Oh and it is free unless you want to subscribe and get rid of advertising.....

:lol:

and a punk station.... now for anyone that grew up like I did this is great to find that 70's 80's punk music like TSOL, 7 Seconds, Angry Samoans, Black Flag, ect. ect...

:laughing:

Oh man you and Mike need to hang out!! :loser::blah:

Oh man you and Mike need to hang out!! :laughing::loser:

most of that music really does suck but it brings back so many memories... I just can't help myself and it also seperates the garage wanna bees LOL (sends the wife running)

:blah:

most of that music really does suck but it brings back so many memories... I just can't help myself and it also seperates the garage wanna bees LOL (sends the wife running)

:laughing:

That music does NOT suck. I love that sh*t