Here's where I want to stay next...

dunefreak

the UAE is also on the border of some of the most incredible dunes in this world.. :D

Yeah that sucks for us. :freakin_nuts: Hell even for them too- all they have is camels to take to the dunes. :laughing::laughoff:

yea, i seen that in the travel channel also, they have bentley pick you up and drop off at the hotel, i think they said there were no cars allowed at the place and its like a newborn baby and your family ( price on the black market) just to stay........

Edited by vegas400ex

I was checking out some satellite photos one day at work. There's some nice dunes in the Sahara also.....some go forever. The trippy part is they have areas of nothing but star shaped dunes.....rollers.....razors.....

And the best Part about staying at a place like this. You can live every moment like its your last...... because it just might be. Us good ole americans arent the towel heads favorite People. I think they need to relocate this Hotel to BAKER!!!! :mc_smiley: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

And the best Part about staying at a place like this. You can live every moment like its your last...... because it just might be. Us good ole americans arent the towel heads favorite People. I think they need to relocate this Hotel to BAKER!!!! :mc_smiley: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

you are soooo right,, i like that idea BAKER :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: