Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

According to a recent report... anyone into the 2nd Amendment is a radical.....

Here are some shots of the family exercising our rights this past weekend. :guns:

shooting%204-09%20016.jpg

My 6yo shooting his brothers Ruger 10/22

shooting%204-09%20032.jpg

My 10yo using dads AR-15

shooting%204-09%20040.jpg

Momma taking a few shots too....

shooting%204-09%20053.jpg

Here she is again trying out my latest toy. Its a GSG-5 (.22 cal)

shooting%204-09%20077.jpg

My 10yo picking off clay pigeons from roughly 125'/150' away with the AR-15

shooting%204-09%20094.jpg

Last but not least.... My wifey practicing with the Glock17....

shooting%204-09%20026.jpg

Anyone else like to play guns too?

Posted

Anyone ever go shooting out in the desert on the weekends? We try and go out once or twice a month....

Good choice Nick... HK makes a nice piece

And jorgeloco.... I wish it was a large collection.... but its a good start :)

Posted

Anyone ever go shooting out in the desert on the weekends? We try and go out once or twice a month....

Good choice Nick... HK makes a nice piece

And jorgeloco.... I wish it was a large collection.... but its a good start :)

me too but will get there fosho :thumbsdown:

Posted

post-1439-1240420087_thumb.jpg

1. Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

3. I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

4 When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.

5. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him 'Why do you carry a 45?' The Ranger responded, 'Because they don't make a 46.'

6. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' 'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my shotgun.'

7. Beware the man who only has one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!

But wait, there's more!

I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said I did. She said 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!' To which I said, of course it's loaded, can't work without bullets!' She then asked, 'Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?' My reply was, 'No not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too' To which I'll add, having a gun in the house that isn't loaded is like having a car in the garage without gas in the tank.

post-1439-1240420148_thumb.jpg

Posted

Sorry Pete! Just trying to lighten things up a lil.... It sure as hell feels good to go out and pop a few holes in things after a wonderful week of BS.....

Posted

Sorry Pete! Just trying to lighten things up a lil.... It sure as hell feels good to go out and pop a few holes in things after a wonderful week of BS.....

whoa huh? :lol: My post was directed as skyz. :beercheers:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...