Las Vegas Sand Sports Car Show

dreamrr

I am kicking around some new ideas for promotions at my bar and I thought I would do a Sand Sports show in my parking lot. We could feature sand cars, tricked out quads, etc. I would have to make sure I could get enough toys to do a show.

Does anyone have any interest in participating?

I am kicking around some new ideas for promotions at my bar and I thought I would do a Sand Sports show in my parking lot. We could feature sand cars, tricked out quads, etc. I would have to make sure I could get enough toys to do a show.

drinking and duners? I believe there would be plenty of participation

drinking and duners? I believe there would be plenty of participation

I mean who would want to show their sand toys? I need to know how many show vehicles we would have.

Edited by dreamrr

I had also thought of doing something like this at my shop probably in Sept. just before we go get them dirty in October. I think we could have both since i am on the Southwest and you are towards the north?

The show would be the last weekend in June, so about a month and a half away.

The bar is called Scoundrels Pub II. Its on Camino Al Norte and Lone Mountain Road in North Las Vegas.

Lets get a list together of who wants to be in the show. Your rides need to be show material! We may end up charging a $5 or $10 entrance fee so we have a cash prize for the winner. Half the show will be classic cars/ hot rods, and the other half will be offroad vehicles.

If you want to show your ride, just let me know. Send me a picture or two and your contact info to Taylor@michelinproperties.com

Edited by dreamrr

Forgot to mention a few things. We are working on getting a band at the show and Vegas TV will be there filming for their new TV show. We will also be giving away two flat panel TV's and doing a slot tournament inside the bar. And not too mention, we will have enough booze for everyone!

Hope to see everyone there! :angry2:

WOW THATS CLOSE TO ME.....

WE USED TO GO THERE FOR KILLER BREAKFAST, HAVENT BEEN IN A WHILE

YOU STILL DOING FOOD IN THERE.

I LIVE DOWN OFF ANN AND CAMINO EL NORTE I KNOW WHERE SCOUNDRELS IS.

WHEN YA GONNA BE THERE ILL COME DOWN AND MEET YA FOR A DRINK :dunno:

TALK SOME DUNER TALK........

CAN YA SMOKE CIGARS IN THERE........

LET ME KNOW D

WOW THATS CLOSE TO ME.....

WE USED TO GO THERE FOR KILLER BREAKFAST, HAVENT BEEN IN A WHILE

YOU STILL DOING FOOD IN THERE.

I LIVE DOWN OFF ANN AND CAMINO EL NORTE I KNOW WHERE SCOUNDRELS IS.

WHEN YA GONNA BE THERE ILL COME DOWN AND MEET YA FOR A DRINK :dope:

TALK SOME DUNER TALK........

CAN YA SMOKE CIGARS IN THERE........

LET ME KNOW D

We do have food still, but no breakfast. The smoking ban took a lot of our food away and most of it was breakfast. I'm here almost everyday... somewhere on the property. I run the entire center, so just ask for Taylor and they will call me! Hope to see ya sometime!

I had also thought of doing something like this at my shop probably in Sept. just before we go get them dirty in October. I think we could have both since i am on the Southwest and you are towards the north?

Good ideas! :dope:

• 2 weeks later...

The show would be the last weekend in June, so about a month and a half away.

The bar is called Scoundrels Pub II. Its on Camino Al Norte and Lone Mountain Road in North Las Vegas.

Lets get a list together of who wants to be in the show. Your rides need to be show material! We may end up charging a $5 or $10 entrance fee so we have a cash prize for the winner. Half the show will be classic cars/ hot rods, and the other half will be offroad vehicles.

If you want to show your ride, just let me know. Send me a picture or two and your contact info to Taylor@michelinproperties.com

Taylor, would this be on Saturday or Sunday? I'd be interested in particpating with my rail and maybe even doing a DDR booth like we talked about. However, the last weekend in June I already have plans and have to work on Saturday till 2PM as well. :laughoff: Let me know if that is set in stone or if things change.

• 1 month later...

Sorry I didn't get back with you on time. I havn't been on in a while. The show turned out really good. We had a whole offroad section. Looks like I will make this an annual thing! Next year we can plan better and get more rails there with your booth!

Sorry I didn't get back with you on time. I havn't been on in a while. The show turned out really good. We had a whole offroad section. Looks like I will make this an annual thing! Next year we can plan better and get more rails there with your booth!

:finger::beercheers: