Smudge Report

RAGDOLL MX

well as some of you know Julie is on bed rest for the next 6 weeks till lil Ava is here. during our last ultrasound the DR. said that everything is fine, BUT she has a smaller abdoman than usual, due to Julie being on her feet all day, so bed rest it is. Jules and Ava are fine, the Dr. just dosent want to risk it.

so now on to the good news.....

Julie's Baby shower

when: June 6th (saturday) 2pm Pot luck

where: my house (9132 watermelon seed, 89143) most of you know where our house is

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Las+Vega...p;zipcode=89143

RSVP: cnj7673@hotmail.com or call / text julie @ 702-374-6676

she is registered at target:Julie George http://www.target.com/registry/baby/2FBZTSIOLJ5DQ

any and all DDR peeps are welcome to come, just let Jules know if your coming, and if she needs anything brought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now for the guys(and any wifes or girl friends)..instead of us sitting around waiting on the women, you all are invited at the same time, to show up at Mike Greens (malibu vlx)

RSVP: mike http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...hp?showuser=911

same time, same day. Mike only lives the next block over. Pool..BBQ and what not.

Ill put together some food, admission for anyone coming over is some diapers (not my size either f*ckers..:grin:) 0-3 months and/or baby wipes...if you dont get either then bring beer..but i will get beer too!

hope to see as many of you as you could make it.

Lil Ava Marie George would love to have you all see how big she is getting...

ive been teasing Julie, telling her that Ava gets to her destination 5 min before she does and her butt leaves 5 min later.... :clap: and i wonder why i sleep with one eye open....

:dayum:

Cole & Julie

• 2 weeks later...

kinda dissapointed no one RSVP'd..thats cool though..ill still be drinking beer and celebrating the fact that my little girl will be arriving in 3 weeks!

dude i'd love to be there wit u guys congrats on the new one coming !

just bad timing aunt dieing and all , and my bro just became a grand father this week :hungry: :rockwoot:

Ok now that I got my computer back I will post a couple as well!!

First of good times Cole and Jules! :whip:

Tons of laughs :lol: my sides hurt still this morning.. and I don't think I have any tears left :lol:

Your friends from work are sooooo hystarical.. I have not laughed that hard in a long long time!!

Pete and Anna I wish you guys would have been there!! That would have made the night!!

The watermelon and chicken and the sheets :whip: COLE!!!! I can't believe you did that :lol: but everyone laughed and laughed and laughed

Getting my beer stealing revenge by stealing Cole's beer at his house and then sending him pics of his beer in various places of his house.. :lol::lol: and even Cole thought it was funny and not mean! :dunno:

post-2396-1244395515_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1244395692_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1244395763_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1244395994_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1244396240_thumb.jpg

The Dave's Insanity Sauce on the chicken.. :ninja: owie owie owie!

post-2396-1244396178_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1244396297_thumb.jpg

it was good times for sure, had some good peeps show up, then some BBQin and some music, thanks pauly, angela, nicole, nick, corey and jaime lynn for coming over. didnt think anyone was going to make it. but we made the best of it, and i didnt think twice about it.

Thanks again Mike and Jodi for the location and the good times!

it was good times for sure, had some good peeps show up, then some BBQin and some music, thanks pauly, angela, nicole, nick, corey and jaime lynn for coming over. didnt think anyone was going to make it. but we made the best of it, and i didnt think twice about it.

Thanks again Mike and Jodi for the location and the good times!

thanks for the sore a$$ :whip: from ur jale stuffed peppers!!!! :stir: