Tag results are in!

racegirl04

Don't know if there are any hunters in here, but the draw results are up on HuntNevada.com. After almost 20 years of trying, my husband finally got a bull elk tag! He is so excited! Guess I know where he will be spending Thanksgiving, lol!

im efing stoked i drew my bull tag this year archery though ive only been putting in for 5 yrs though sorry to hear about everyone wait in 10 and 20 yrs for theres but my wife drew a deer tag up in area 10 and my dad drew the same tag i had last year area 24 archery last year there were only 4 tags given to resident and i got on this year my dad did it im just waiting to see if he gets a bigger buck then i did mine scored in a 4x4 24 1/2 wide 27 in tall over all scoring was 185 bc ill try to get some pics of my deer up

:laughoff::drunk:

post-2953-1244051743_thumb.jpg

post-2953-1244051775_thumb.jpg

post-2953-1244051820_thumb.jpg

post-2953-1244051879_thumb.jpg

Edited by sndruner213

that would make my day if i got ot hunt with ted lol you want steaks ill giv you some how much you need ? or call me 702-573-1177 :stir:

Sure! you got a deal. Did you prossess it or sending it out. Both back straps would be just fine. I'm not greedy. :barf:

Really what ever you don't want.

Nevada game is not the best tasting in the world. It is pretty gameie. But if you gride up the steaks add a little breakfast sausage and 27% fat hamburger. It makes the best burgers ever.

I see :ninja: :GWH: in my future.

Damn it skyz it does not take that long to proof read a two sentence post !!! :grin::lol:

:grin:

:barf:

:lol:

well lets see here i had my deer prossessed and got 60lbs of sausage (spicy) and i cut my wifes deer up myself and have plenty of roast and i do belive steaks on the other hand i do have some back strap but i dont give that out not even to my own family sorry on that one :laughoff:

well lets see here i had my deer prossessed and got 60lbs of sausage (spicy) and i cut my wifes deer up myself and have plenty of roast and i do belive steaks on the other hand i do have some back strap but i dont give that out not even to my own family sorry on that one :laughoff:

That's some good stuff. Well if you still want to off some stuff that I can make burger out of, let me know.

Or are you gonna put a freezer on the back of you truck and run around all the neighbor hoods sell meat.

:laughoff::assblast:

I hate those guys. Theys always seem to have "Just Gotten Back From A Food Show." I always tell them. :laughoff: Ummmm. I don't buy meat out of the back of peoples trucks, sorry and I'm a vegetarian, vegan, or whatever I can come up with at the time.

:hungry: so i have to ask is there anyone else out there that have hunting pics of the game they baged? i wanna see what else is coming in !!! :rockwoot:

This is my sons elk from 06

post-424-1244312079_thumb.jpg

That's all the pictures I have on the computer of hunting. I've got 20 years of pictures in boxes in the closet, LOL! You'll have to wait a few months for pictures of my father-in-laws antelope and my husbands elk.

This is my sons elk from 06

post-424-1244312079_thumb.jpg

That's all the pictures I have on the computer of hunting. I've got 20 years of pictures in boxes in the closet, LOL! You'll have to wait a few months for pictures of my father-in-laws antelope and my husbands elk.

your supposed to beat the coyotes to your kill :rockwoot:

I have some too, and some of some sheds that I have found

th_P1010261.jpg

th_IMG_1699.jpg

th_DSC02234.jpg

th_DSC02235.jpg

th_DSC02230.jpg

th_DSC02229.jpg