Just added 23 HP and 14 MPG's!

Doesn't anyone know how to put stickers on????????????? Funny as shiat, my bro-in-law at Dumont buys 2 stickers for the back door of his new toy hauler, a badazz big sticker and a smaller one, of course different company's. So we get back to camp, and he's all excited about putting them on his hauler. He ask's me to do it. I said nope. I told him to get some soapy water and put it on the door and then apply the sticker. Nah.........why he say's. What the hell for....he ask's. I say so you can move the sticker around before it set's up, making sure it is straight and or level/plumb...whatever. Of course he doesn't listen to me, he's in construction.....it will be straight. :ninja: I laughed my azz off at his aplication of those 40.00 bucks worth of stickers. :drunk2: :lol: So, they both came off. :whip: He was mad as hell. :dunno: And, no he did not go back and spend the money to get "new" stickers. Lesson learned????????????? :whip:

^^^ That's funny. I was at work putting it on, and one of my salespeople was telling me the same chit, but I was like "nah, watch me eyeball this fugger." :whip: Gives it character being 2* off. I aint movin it now...

It's not hard you guys. :whip: You don't even need soapy water either. You tape the sticker up on the ends and top & bottom in the middle. Then peel the backing from only one side all the way to the middle. Trim the backing at the middle and apply the sticker on the one side. Then just peel the other side and apply it. It will be straight because you already measured and taped it up where it needs to be. :whip::ninja:

I'm gonna make a video instruction guide on how to put your damn DDR stickers on. :dunno:

It's not hard you guys. :whip: You don't even need soapy water either. You tape the sticker up on the ends and top & bottom in the middle. Then peel the backing from only one side all the way to the middle. Trim the backing at the middle and apply the sticker on the one side. Then just peel the other side and apply it. It will be straight because you already measured and taped it up where it needs to be. :lol::ninja:

I'm gonna make a video instruction guide on how to put your damn DDR stickers on. :dunno:

Yeah that be cool make sure personally get one to sincityblondie . :blonde: :whip:

It's not hard you guys. :whip: You don't even need soapy water either. You tape the sticker up on the ends and top & bottom in the middle. Then peel the backing from only one side all the way to the middle. Trim the backing at the middle and apply the sticker on the one side. Then just peel the other side and apply it. It will be straight because you already measured and taped it up where it needs to be. :whip::ninja:

Are you going to do a package deal? Get one video and you will throw in the DDR calendar as well?? :lol::lol: