China's newest buggy

dunefreak

You guys will get a kick out of this. It was an e-mail sent to the info@ddr mailbox. :blink:

Dear Manager,

Have a nice day.

It is very glad that I can contact you.My name is Mario, from China XinYi Industries LTD. Our company is one the companies that supply the Dune Buggy, Go Kart in China. And we had exported many different type buggies, go karts to many different countries with good quality and good price.

This year, we have a newest buggy that called Q8. This buggy just finished this year, it is the newest buggy. The buggy is 800cc, the engine is Chery engine (Chinese famous auto company), and it is 4WD/2WD changeable. I attach some pictures for you check.

We also have other type dune buggies,go karts and also other product like jet skis,UTVs...etc.You can check our website when you free.

If you are interested in this buggy or other products, and also if you have any question, please do not hesitate to tell me, I will do my best.

Looking forward to getting your response, hope we can have chance working together.

Best wishes,

Mario

Their newest Q8 buggy....

:ah: :ah:

post-3-1246632679_thumb.jpg

my response to "Mario"...

Hi Mario. I am the owner of the website. No thank you. I, personally ,am not in the market for a buggy as I already have one. Regardless, that cage design does not offer any protection whatsoever anyways. You might want to rethink the design for liability purposes. You have good day now.

Pete

:dunno:

Mario's response

No no round eye, dis dune buggy go berry berry faaast. we habe free eenches of trabel en da front. Eet do wheeries and has a Drift button too.

:blink: Seriously! You can hear that Chinese accent just reading his e-mail. YYYeah..."Mario" right :smoker: :dunno::MBdance:

Ya like the last line in my response? "You have good day now." :pissed:

Got the same e-mail, what they hell were they thinking sending that stuff to another manufacturer. This isn't even the best one i've got, those effers send me that stuff all the damn time......

Mario's response

No no round eye, dis dune buggy go berry berry faaast. we habe free eenches of trabel en da front. Eet do wheeries and has a Drift button too.

:blink: ^^^

Awww, Caution now round eye,

Man in airport who run faaast thru turnstile, going to Bangkok. :MBdance:

:dunno:

ahh c'mon i know yoo like, i can see, you like "A" number 1 best sand buggy from asia! i giff you best deel, yoo buy today! less den my cost!! i trust yoo, you tell all yor friend come buy from me, i make good price!

you my friend, i take goo care of yoo. by the way this buggy no warranty ok cuz i give yoo best price! yoo buy right now and i throw in free universal cel-phone charger, blu-tooth, mp3, flashlight, back-scratcher! free, no charge! ...yoo my friend!.........ummm cash only k

ahh c'mon i know yoo like, i can see, you like "A" number 1 best sand buggy from asia! i giff you best deel, yoo buy today! less den my cost!! i trust yoo, you tell all yor friend come buy from me, i make good price!

you my friend, i take goo care of yoo. by the way this buggy no warranty ok cuz i give yoo best price! yoo buy right now and i throw in free universal cel-phone charger, blu-tooth, mp3, flashlight, back-scratcher! free, no charge! ...yoo my friend!.........ummm cash only k

:beercheers::banghead:

• 3 weeks later...