I hate snobs!

Don29palms

The day after my wedding reception I was returning the tables and chairs we had rented. When I pulled up to the front of the store there was this silver HomoHotRod parked sideways in a parking spot. So I backed my truck in sideways in the space next to it to take 5 minutes to unload the tables and chairs. I was kind of close but I got out of my truck without hitting his car with my door. I went into the store and the lady that owns the store told me her husband would be right out to help me unload. This old dude comes up to me with crappy look on his face and says :thumb:

"How do you expect me to get into my car?"

I tell him

"Open the door and get in."

"You don't have to be a smartazz. I weigh 240 pounds." he says.

"Well so do I" I reply while I'm still unloading.

"Do you want me to call the police?" he says

"Sure go ahead" I reply

Then without missing a beat this azzhole says

"I am the mayor of this town"

I replied

"I DON'T GIVE A F#CK WHO YOU ARE!"

This guy made that face like he had never had anyone talk to him like that before. He did get in his car with no problem and left.

Here's the whole thing if this guy would have just asked me politely to move my truck I would have but because he thought he was somebody and had a crappy attitude he got told off.

I don't care who you are or how much money you make if your an azzhole your going to get put in your place.

The day after my wedding reception I was returning the tables and chairs we had rented. When I pulled up to the front of the store there was this silver HomoHotRod parked sideways in a parking spot. So I backed my truck in sideways in the space next to it to take 5 minutes to unload the tables and chairs. I was kind of close but I got out of my truck without hitting his car with my door. I went into the store and the lady that owns the store told me her husband would be right out to help me unload. This old dude comes up to me with crappy look on his face and says :blink:

"How do you expect me to get into my car?"

I tell him

"Open the door and get in."

"You don't have to be a smartazz. I weigh 240 pounds." he says.

"Well so do I" I reply while I'm still unloading.

"Do you want me to call the police?" he says

"Sure go ahead" I reply

Then without missing a beat this azzhole says

"I am the mayor of this town"

I replied

"I DON'T GIVE A F#CK WHO YOU ARE!"

This guy made that face like he had never had anyone talk to him like that before. He did get in his car with no problem and left.

Here's the whole thing if this guy would have just asked me politely to move my truck I would have but because he thought he was somebody and had a crappy attitude he got told off.

I don't care who you are or how much money you make if your an azzhole your going to get put in your place.

Don, You should contact the local media and see if they are interested to kick him while he is still down ... Dam :clown: My last words to him would have been, " Hey Mayor Kiss my :isbb: "

Good job :think: