drift races

fctryblack84

Good pics Jon. I don't know what to think of the slammed semi. :think::blink::isbb:

Was that out at LVMS?

thanks. semi was fully custom built. its bagged. ya it was yesturday was just qualifying and practice. today is the main event tickets are still being sold at the gate think like 24 bucks not sure. its fun to watch, come from the starting gate doin 90+ in the first turn.

Makes me miss my old silvia and 240 sx .... sigh...... The high school days when you would come around a corner and hit the emergency break..... :blink::(

I hope they like spending money on tires, I sure didnt.

Makes me miss my old silvia and 240 sx .... sigh...... The high school days when you would come around a corner and hit the emergency break..... :blink::(

I hope they like spending money on tires, I sure didnt.

you should see the trailers that the cars come in. freakin stacked with a chit ton of tires. some of the pits will give ya a used tire if ya go ask.

you should see the trailers that the cars come in. freakin stacked with a chit ton of tires. some of the pits will give ya a used tire if ya go ask.

I agree, They make good "cheater" tires at the race track when you want to drag your ride. I had a bud who used to drive for Toyota who used to spare me some. There worn in just right.

i actually like the slammed semi. looks like it took some time to customize that bad boy. nice pics!

i was watching livin the low life on speed channel. two guys originally built the truck for there dad who past away. the hood, and front clip was made from 7 different semi's all together. its bada$$ in my book. he has another semi that is just like it but is used for towing and tows that truck on a trailer.

Edited by fctryblack84

i was watching livin the low life on speed channel. two guys originally built the truck for there dad who past away. the hood, and front clip was made from 7 different semi's all together. its bada$$ in my book. he has another semi that is just like it but is used for towing and tows that truck on a trailer.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjgtMjAwOTA3MTAtMjExM.jpg

I also was out there Friday night,... I was running my truck at the strip... best time was 13.8 @ 92.5mph... not too bad for weighing in at 7100#

Edited by Vegas250rr

sounds just like any other bikini contest :laughing:

ya. pretty much lol. one chick my goodness! everyone was sayin funny chit about her, so hard not to laugh. one Asian girl was way too stuck up when the DJ had music goin wouldn't dance, plus she was chargin a whole 2 bucks for signature on a poster that was givin out for free. kind of chit is that. but it was good. stupid imports leavin reving there pos v-techs almost hit one guy then the dude chucked a glass bottle at the back of his car :thumb::blink:

i know i cant make complete sentences. soo deal with it